• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Number2's bubba is here (with pic on p2)! Record time labour?!!

awwww well done he dosnt look like he was born a few hours ago he is perfect xxxx

OMG.....what a gorgeous baby...congratulations guys!!!! How lucky such a short labour.....:) god bless xxx

cute!!!! sounds like a brilliant birth! xx

Amazing - sounds like you did brilliantly and he is just gorgeous!!

Thank you for all the kind words!
Austin is brilliant, hasn't cried yet, just snuggled when he wanted a feed.
I'm a plonked though, half mentioned I was a little out of breath and have been made to hang on for an ECG now. Just wanna go home! So might be another hour, but if I have to discharge myself I'll be getting home tonight and letting my 2 boys meet each other!
This is my punishment for having such an easy labour!

Thank you for all the kind words!
Austin is brilliant, hasn't cried yet, just snuggled when he wanted a feed.
I'm a plonked though, half mentioned I was a little out of breath and have been made to hang on for an ECG now. Just wanna go home! So might be another hour, but if I have to discharge myself I'll be getting home tonight and letting my 2 boys meet each other!
This is my punishment for having such an easy labour!

Congratulations!! He is so cute and well done to you!! Enjoy your wee bundle x

Congratulations!! Loving the name Austin, what a cutie :) xx

Congratulations to you, what a wonderful birth story to keep us going that they are not all awful!

He is a right cutie too , you must be sooo proud X

Aww what a cutie pie!!!

You had an amaaaazing labour! Any stitches?? Oh im soo jealous! :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back