November 2021 due dates

Forgot to ask how's hubby been? Has he started helping more? Xx

Haha don’t ask! He’s been ok to be fair but I am feeling murderous today I tell you! Absolutely foul mood x

I'm feeling OK thanks! So far anyway.

Yeah I know exactly when I ovulated and we only dtd once in my fertile period so I can for sure say that's when it happened too! Handy to know I suppose but annoying it puts me back a few days. The latest I can probably have a scan before we go would be the Friday so 3 weeks tomorrow when I'd be 7 weeks. Not sure if it's a bit of a waste and if I should just tell her without the scan.

Glad to hear your husband is helping more @Mrsbridge17

Haha don’t ask! He’s been ok to be fair but I am feeling murderous today I tell you! Absolutely foul mood x

Aww no get him told lol our moods are awesome aren't they? Xx

@Shan92 same as me that is I am either 10+2 or 10 weeks so no real difference. I’m more certain it is 10 tbh.

@holli he’s had a crap day today bless him we bought a new car and he was in the show room for 6 hours today the finance company have really messed him around! I got him a Chinese to cheer him up. Think that’s why I was so angry Amelia was so bored at home bless her she’s a moaner :rotfl: x

Aww I think 6 hours of that is enough to put any one in a mood and be bored
We had take out had me tuna and sweetcorn pizza and cheesy chips omg was lush haha
Get my willow back today can't wait for the little whirlwind to come home miss her when she's not here
So tired this morning and I'm starving so gotta drag my arse outta bed soon to get some food
I keep thinking I can feel baby moving it's so weird every now and then I get like a kick feeling and it makes me jump xx

Aww I think 6 hours of that is enough to put any one in a mood and be bored
We had take out had me tuna and sweetcorn pizza and cheesy chips omg was lush haha
Get my willow back today can't wait for the little whirlwind to come home miss her when she's not here
So tired this morning and I'm starving so gotta drag my arse outta bed soon to get some food
I keep thinking I can feel baby moving it's so weird every now and then I get like a kick feeling and it makes me jump xx

I can’t say I’ve ever fancied tuna on pizza lol never heard of that before! It’s so strange you say that about baby movements I felt them about 13/14 weeks last time but I swear I can feel bubbles. I’m probably imagining it as I’m only 10 weeks but it’s happened more than once but isn’t often weird! X

Ooh I love cheesy chips, can't beat them! Can't wait to feel movements, I met a friend for lunch yesterday who is 28 weeks and you can see the little kicks and wriggles from the outside now, so cute!

I've had a huge flare up with sciatica, I get it randomly ever since having my first 9 years ago but it's never been this bad before. I've been up all night crying and I can't seem to find a single position that eases the pain. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

Ooh I love cheesy chips, can't beat them! Can't wait to feel movements, I met a friend for lunch yesterday who is 28 weeks and you can see the little kicks and wriggles from the outside now, so cute!

I've had a huge flare up with sciatica, I get it randomly ever since having my first 9 years ago but it's never been this bad before. I've been up all night crying and I can't seem to find a single position that eases the pain. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

Oh no @Shan92 get a tennis ball and rub up the wall like Baloo with the ball on your bum. Sounds weird but helps massively x

I can’t say I’ve ever fancied tuna on pizza lol never heard of that before! It’s so strange you say that about baby movements I felt them about 13/14 weeks last time but I swear I can feel bubbles. I’m probably imagining it as I’m only 10 weeks but it’s happened more than once but isn’t often weird! X

I was early with willow too and I've heard you can feel them earlier with second third ect pregnancies it's just a random kick feeling I get and it makes me go ooo what was that it just feels so same to willow kicking its not all time but every now and then
As if you never seen tuna on pizza they do full on seafood pizza with all shrimps prawns crab and lot on them it's very yummy xx

I'm with you on that babe I suffer with sciatica and my backs been hurting loads I asked midwife other day if it was a sciatica flare up or due to pregnancy she said could be either or both just sucks cos I have all pain killers for it (tramadol codiene and naproxen) and I can't take any of them while pregnant and paracetamol does not touch it I was seeing a spinal consultant and having physio about it but things got stopped with covid they just keep texting me saying my repeat prescription is ready but I don't go in and get it cos what's point I can't take them so I deffo feel your pain and it sucks ass xx

I was early with willow too and I've heard you can feel them earlier with second third ect pregnancies it's just a random kick feeling I get and it makes me go ooo what was that it just feels so same to willow kicking its not all time but every now and then
As if you never seen tuna on pizza they do full on seafood pizza with all shrimps prawns crab and lot on them it's very yummy xx

I absolutely love seafood but I cannot imagine on a pizza lol x

I tried to have a prawn cocktail the other day and had to Chuck it lol x

I'm right into salads at moment soooo refreshing.. But I love prawn cocktail mmm your making me want one xx

I'm right into salads at moment soooo refreshing.. But I love prawn cocktail mmm your making me want one xx

I went to Marks and Sparks to buy the stuff and took first bite n was like nope! X

I haven't heard of the tennis ball trick, I'll give that a go when I can get up. I can imagine the pressure feels good!

I'm the same the gp always prescribes me naproxen and codeine, he did the same today and said it's not recommended in pregnancy but he'll leave the decision up to me because sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks. I haven't picked them up because I can't move at all but I'm tempted to take a couple of codeine to take the edge off if it hasn't eased by Monday. I took ibuprofen earlier without realising I couldn't, I don't know if that's a new thing, I'm certain I took them with my other 2 but I won't do that again, they didn't help anyway!

My OH suggested fish and chips for dinner tonight after our 6 year old said she didn't trust him to make dinner without burning the house down :rotfl: making the most of it before the sickness kicks in.

I haven't heard of the tennis ball trick, I'll give that a go when I can get up. I can imagine the pressure feels good!

I'm the same the gp always prescribes me naproxen and codeine, he did the same today and said it's not recommended in pregnancy but he'll leave the decision up to me because sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks. I haven't picked them up because I can't move at all but I'm tempted to take a couple of codeine to take the edge off if it hasn't eased by Monday. I took ibuprofen earlier without realising I couldn't, I don't know if that's a new thing, I'm certain I took them with my other 2 but I won't do that again, they didn't help anyway!

My OH suggested fish and chips for dinner tonight after our 6 year old said she didn't trust him to make dinner without burning the house down :rotfl: making the most of it before the sickness kicks in.

Haha is he that bad a cook? Hope you enjoyed it, we had sausage mash and peas and gravy I enjoyed it but I felt urgh after, I'm. Currently sat eating biscuits as I find they help my nausea ease I don't really suffer with nausea this time round only when I'm really hungry or after I've eaten something I'm really not used to all this snacking dread to think how much I'll weigh next time I see midwife lol xx

It wasn’t too bad I needed some of their squirty cream as it’s the only one recommended by GDUK I can find as no sugar so thought I’d pick bits up while i was there.

I haven’t had any dinner yet got a really upset tummy. Just feel absolutely gross and want to be in bed. Might see if I can manage a sandwich or something x

It wasn’t too bad I needed some of their squirty cream as it’s the only one recommended by GDUK I can find as no sugar so thought I’d pick bits up while i was there.

I haven’t had any dinner yet got a really upset tummy. Just feel absolutely gross and want to be in bed. Might see if I can manage a sandwich or something x

Or some toast if you don't fancy a sandwich, hope Amelia is settled in bed so you can go chill for the night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back