November 2021 due dates

Or some toast if you don't fancy a sandwich, hope Amelia is settled in bed so you can go chill for the night xx

She is I’m just lay in my bed now I think food is out the window. I haven’t eaten anything I wouldn’t normally either so I think it’s my tablets I’m gonna have to change them x

She is I’m just lay in my bed now I think food is out the window. I haven’t eaten anything I wouldn’t normally either so I think it’s my tablets I’m gonna have to change them x

Will it take long to change them over? I know you'll have to wait till next week now, have you got any biscuits or snacks in your room if you feel like you could have a little something if you don't drop off xx

Will it take long to change them over? I know you'll have to wait till next week now, have you got any biscuits or snacks in your room if you feel like you could have a little something if you don't drop off xx

I would just come off them and up insulin dose my GP won’t give me the right type don’t know why x

Ended up in A&E with the pain after calling 111 to see if there was any way I could get an emergency prescription over the weekend. Had an ambulance out and everything. They've given me codeine and morphine and it hasn't touched the pain. Had some gas and air for the journey here, I'd forgotten how lovely that stuff feels!

Anyone else feeling really rough :sick: I’m tired all the time, constantly feel nauseous and the thought of eating anything makes me feel even sicker. Hoping this goes away soon, I definitely didn’t feel this poorly with my daughter.. just a bit of morning sickness and fatigue xxx

Ended up in A&E with the pain after calling 111 to see if there was any way I could get an emergency prescription over the weekend. Had an ambulance out and everything. They've given me codeine and morphine and it hasn't touched the pain. Had some gas and air for the journey here, I'd forgotten how lovely that stuff feels!

That's awesome stuff that, I hope your alright hun xx

Anyone else feeling really rough :sick: I’m tired all the time, constantly feel nauseous and the thought of eating anything makes me feel even sicker. Hoping this goes away soon, I definitely didn’t feel this poorly with my daughter.. just a bit of morning sickness and fatigue xxx

I'm other way round with my daughter I was constantly sick from 5 weeks right upto labour even threw up in labour and had everything going this time round I've not been sick at all I only feel sick if I'm hungry and when I've eaten I'm more tired but apart from my growing belly and seeing the scans I'd quite easily forget I'm pregnant, salt and vinegar crisps helped me with willow and those sea bands but they are a give away your pregnant if you don't want people knowing yet, I've also heard flat lemonade helps but I never tried that as I don't like the stuff xx

Your doctor sounds wonderful xx

Ended up in hospital myself last night really really severe stomach cramps and felt all clammy and just gross. Turns out I have no hypo awareness ( I don’t know my blood sugar is dangerously low because my body doesn’t signal anything is wrong) they treated the hypo but I was just sick making it worse. Didn’t get home until gone 4 but off my tablets now they are in agreement that metformin doesn’t agree with my stomach and if GP just diagnoses normal ones as they have been totally disregarding that I need slow release then I should just manage with insulin instead x

I'm other way round with my daughter I was constantly sick from 5 weeks right upto labour even threw up in labour and had everything going this time round I've not been sick at all I only feel sick if I'm hungry and when I've eaten I'm more tired but apart from my growing belly and seeing the scans I'd quite easily forget I'm pregnant, salt and vinegar crisps helped me with willow and those sea bands but they are a give away your pregnant if you don't want people knowing yet, I've also heard flat lemonade helps but I never tried that as I don't like the stuff xx

so strange how each pregnancy is completely different! I used to crave salt and vinegar pringles with Lila, I might give them ago! Luckily I don’t see many people at the minute so might get away with the sea bands! Yeah I can’t stand flat lemonade either!

@Mrsbridge17 & @Shan92 hope you’re both feeling better soon! Xx

Ended up in hospital myself last night really really severe stomach cramps and felt all clammy and just gross. Turns out I have no hypo awareness ( I don’t know my blood sugar is dangerously low because my body doesn’t signal anything is wrong) they treated the hypo but I was just sick making it worse. Didn’t get home until gone 4 but off my tablets now they are in agreement that metformin doesn’t agree with my stomach and if GP just diagnoses normal ones as they have been totally disregarding that I need slow release then I should just manage with insulin instead x

Bloody hell babe are you OK? How you feeling now? Can't believe it took for you to be in hospital for you to be sorted out xx

so strange how each pregnancy is completely different! I used to crave salt and vinegar pringles with Lila, I might give them ago! Luckily I don’t see many people at the minute so might get away with the sea bands! Yeah I can’t stand flat lemonade either!

@Mrsbridge17 & @Shan92 hope you’re both feeling better soon! Xx

Yeah deffo worth a try, it's awful been sick and feeling sick, it's absolutely peeing it down here but me and willow walked to shop she jumped in every single puddle lol bought some munchies crisps chocolate jelly and she threw in a massive pack of chocolate hobnobs as she knows i eat alot of biscuits at moment lol as we are going to have a munchies and movie mum and daughter day we've just had a bacon sandwich and put our pj's on xx

Bloody hell babe are you OK? How you feeling now? Can't believe it took for you to be in hospital for you to be sorted out xx

I am feeling really really rough but the tummy cramps have stopped and I have managed to actually eat something. Doctor last night recommended I don’t try and adjust my diet too much at the moment while getting to grips with the insulin and food aversions x

I am feeling really really rough but the tummy cramps have stopped and I have managed to actually eat something. Doctor last night recommended I don’t try and adjust my diet too much at the moment while getting to grips with the insulin and food aversions x

I bet its right scary when you get those cramps so my heart goes out to you, I hope hubby is looking after you xx

I bet its right scary when you get those cramps so my heart goes out to you, I hope hubby is looking after you xx

He is, I know they aren’t cramps like that so I’m ok it was just so painful x

What vitamins are you all on? I'm just about to finish the pack of pregnacare the midwife gave me from booking in appointment I was on folic acid before then and she told me I needed to have vitamin d too she told me not to buy the expensive pregnacare ones once mine had run out so was just wondering what you all take and where you get them from? Xx

What vitamins are you all on? I'm just about to finish the pack of pregnacare the midwife gave me from booking in appointment I was on folic acid before then and she told me I needed to have vitamin d too she told me not to buy the expensive pregnacare ones once mine had run out so was just wondering what you all take and where you get them from? Xx

i take the pregnacare max tablets, get them off Amazon for £13, they’re miles more expensive in high street shops! xxx

i take the pregnacare max tablets, get them off Amazon for £13, they’re miles more expensive in high street shops! xxx

I'll have a look hun as i have prime, I didn't have to take anything other than folic acid till I hit 12 weeks with willow but this time she's told me to take the combo of them all and all way through pregnancy I hate taking them I struggle swallowing tablets at best of times and they are like horse tranquillisers to me :rotfl: xx

I'll have a look hun as i have prime, I didn't have to take anything other than folic acid till I hit 12 weeks with willow but this time she's told me to take the combo of them all and all way through pregnancy I hate taking them I struggle swallowing tablets at best of times and they are like horse tranquillisers to me :rotfl: xx

I took these with my last pregnancy too, only cause I was absolutely knackered all the time and I’m not the best eater, don’t like most fruit or veg so good way to get vitamins down me :rotfl: yeah they are enormous, I always take the fish tablets first then the vitamin tablets... I did it the other way round once and the fish tablet got stuck in my throat, no amount of water would clear it and all I could taste was fish in my mouth :sick: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back