November 2021 due dates

Haha MrsB I feel for your hubby I could do with that if it helped you go I have the lovely pregnancy constipation i eat weetabix fruit and veg and just can't go might need to get some lactalose,
I cooked chicken last night to make a curry it made me feel sick and I couldn't eat it same when cooking sausages for willow yet if it was steak I think id swallow it whole xx

Haha MrsB I feel for your hubby I could do with that if it helped you go I have the lovely pregnancy constipation i eat weetabix fruit and veg and just can't go might need to get some lactalose,
I cooked chicken last night to make a curry it made me feel sick and I couldn't eat it same when cooking sausages for willow yet if it was steak I think id swallow it whole xx
I made sausages last night! Didn’t make me sick but just had a big NOPE feeling! So the boys got extra sausages and I stuck to my cheese and tomato on a toasted roll lol! I normally love sausages!!!

Girls I had my first vomit this morning! Never thought I’d be excited about being sick hahaha! Mid breakfast my toast came back up lol.

I actually haven’t been to the loo either! I seem to have phases of going too much and then nothing at all...weird x

Iove cheese and tomatoe on toast yum

Aww hope your not too bad with the sickness it is funny how we love all these things just cause we are pregnant haha xx

Girls I had my first vomit this morning! Never thought I’d be excited about being sick hahaha! Mid breakfast my toast came back up lol.

I actually haven’t been to the loo either! I seem to have phases of going too much and then nothing at all...weird x
What’s your weeks and days today mrs B?

I’m half looking forward and half dreading the sickness hahah!

I’m normally really constipated in general but actually I’m going regularly and with relative ease just now! Long may it continue because with my son I had such bad constipation it tore my butt a bit! Was nottt nice!

What’s your weeks and days today mrs B?

I’m half looking forward and half dreading the sickness hahah!

I’m normally really constipated in general but actually I’m going regularly and with relative ease just now! Long may it continue because with my son I had such bad constipation it tore my butt a bit! Was nottt nice!

6+6 @Littleperson i cannot believe that I’m over half way to 12 wks I must have found out at like 3+3 lol!

@holli I know! I think it’s my coping mechanism lol if I have symptoms I feel everything is ok x

I had bad constipation with willow too it's not fun at all is it? Just dropped willow off at her dad's till Fri evening always miss her but its dad's funeral in morning so it's worked out well
As if you found out at 3+3 that's mad lol I was a week late when I found out but I wasn't trying and put it down to stress xx

I had bad constipation with willow too it's not fun at all is it? Just dropped willow off at her dad's till Fri evening always miss her but its dad's funeral in morning so it's worked out well
As if you found out at 3+3 that's mad lol I was a week late when I found out but I wasn't trying and put it down to stress xx
Oh I’m so sorry holli I must have missed the sad news about your dad. You poor thing. I really hope you’re coping okay xxx

@holli I hope you are ok will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Oh I’m so sorry holli I must have missed the sad news about your dad. You poor thing. I really hope you’re coping okay xxx

Thanks hun we wasn't trying for this baby as only been together 8 months and I thought the stress of dad dying was why my period was late but nope and the strange thing is when baby is here it's due my nannans death anniversary too, its given mum something to focus on we wasn't expecting his death they think it's from having Covid injection as as soon as he had that he complained of headaches and then collapsed and died from a massive blood clot on his brain stem :-( so gutted he won't be here to see baby or know that he'd be having another grandchild, Danny took me to matlock today to take me Minf of things had waffles xx

Snapchat-1846583919.jpg Snapchat-1287188598.jpg

Thanks hun we wasn't trying for this baby as only been together 8 months and I thought the stress of dad dying was why my period was late but nope and the strange thing is when baby is here it's due my nannans death anniversary too, its given mum something to focus on we wasn't expecting his death they think it's from having Covid injection as as soon as he had that he complained of headaches and then collapsed and died from a massive blood clot on his brain stem :-( so gutted he won't be here to see baby or know that he'd be having another grandchild, Danny took me to matlock today to take me Minf of things had waffles xx

View attachment 92800 View attachment 92801
Oh holli I’m at a loss for words!
This baby of yours in an angel though I know that much xxx

Oh holli I’m at a loss for words!
This baby of yours in an angel though I know that much xxx

My mum said it's meant to be and was sent to give us something happy but they do say when there's a death there's new life don't they? We've decided what ever sex it is its middle name will be Tracy (yeah that's dad's name people thought mum was a lesbian when she would talk about him haha) so worried about how she's going to cope tomorrow as it's not hit her properly yet she's broken and numb she's not eating or sleeping and won't accept he's gone, she went to see him today she said she kissed him and gave him a kiss from me and willow too, she said she watched him die she's seen him in his coffin but her head won't accept he's gone they wasn't married they was meant to be getting married this summer and all she keeps saying is we was meant to be paying for a wedding not a funeral my heart breaks for her xxx

My mum said it's meant to be and was sent to give us something happy but they do say when there's a death there's new life don't they? We've decided what ever sex it is its middle name will be Tracy (yeah that's dad's name people thought mum was a lesbian when she would talk about him haha) so worried about how she's going to cope tomorrow as it's not hit her properly yet she's broken and numb she's not eating or sleeping and won't accept he's gone, she went to see him today she said she kissed him and gave him a kiss from me and willow too, she said she watched him die she's seen him in his coffin but her head won't accept he's gone they wasn't married they was meant to be getting married this summer and all she keeps saying is we was meant to be paying for a wedding not a funeral my heart breaks for her xxx
That poor poor woman! Just horrendous. Life is so cruel.
i think that’s beautiful you’ll be giving the baby your dads name for a middle name xxx

Do any of you ladies experience shooting pains in your vagina? They’ve been coming and going for me all night tonight! I had this towards the end of my pregnancy with my son but not at the beginning? Starting to worry a bit xxx

Awwww @holli that is so sad. I hope you’ll be ok today xx

@holli I'm so sorry for you...
I send your family a lot of strength!

I'm 9w today. I feel nausea all the time. I do prefer soups. Sweet not so much. My first screening is next friday!

Had another scan today ladies measuring a couple of days behind what i thought but she said measurements vary this early on and to confirm due date at 12 week scan.but still all good, strong heart beat. The bloat is bad at the moment! Hope everyones ok i have been super busy this week so not been on. Hope everything goes ok today holli x

Had another scan today ladies measuring a couple of days behind what i thought but she said measurements vary this early on and to confirm due date at 12 week scan.but still all good, strong heart beat. The bloat is bad at the moment! Hope everyones ok i have been super busy this week so not been on. Hope everything goes ok today holli x

Good news @Maza1993 im sure baby will catch up to what you think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back