November 2020 mums

Last few weeks I have been waking up literally aching to pee in the middle of the night. It seems to be getting better for me recently though. I read somewhere that the growing uterus starts to constrict the space for your bladder making its capacity to store urine smaller. Plus your kidneys are making more urine now. It is supposed to ease up in tri 2 as your uterus shifts position higher up in your abdomen. It seems to have played out that way for me recently.
Fingers crossed, I'm looking forward for extra sleep with having to get up with my daughter, who refuses to sleep in her own bed and needs put back in hers, getting up to pee and having to take meds every 4 hours, nights aren't too much fun. Hopefully my uterus will move soon!

Ahhh I think that I felt the baby moving this morning :D

Of course it could have been gas...

Can't wait till it's more obvious.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!!!

Ahhh I think that I felt the baby moving this morning :D

Of course it could have been gas...

Can't wait till it's more obvious.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!!!

Exciting.

I don't know about you girls but I feel more tired then I did it the first trimester and my boobs are hurting more. But I am thankful the sickness has gone apart from brushing my teeth still makes me gag.

Does anyone know when dentist are making check up appointments again? I'm well over due a check up and a bit paranoid about my teeth as I know pregnancy can affect them

Aww @CharliC, that’s great! I love the little fishy wriggles :) Hope you feel it more and more now!

@CrazyChic I’ve been wondering about that too. I was due to go in January but never had a letter *sigh*

@CrazyChic my boobs have been hurting a lot more this week too!!

I don't know about dentists, maybe give your practise a ring and see if they gave any info?

@CrazyChic my boobs have been hurting a lot more this week too!!

I don't know about dentists, maybe give your practise a ring and see if they gave any info?

Maybe even drop in the fact you are preggo? I think they might even prioritise you on their wait list ;)

Hello,

has any experienced that they are sweating a lot more. I wake up so sweaty in the mornings, I have to jump straight in the shower- very embarrassing.

Hey Leoni! I’ve added you to the front page. If you have your scan date I’ll add that too :)

You’re due on my wedding anniversary! 3rd of November is a great date!
Thank you!
And no not been given a date, although I did ring the hospital couple days a go and asked them if they had a date down and they said (16th June but no time as of yet) not heard from my midwife since my booking app although I have texted but no reply- I was never told about my 12 week scan either I had to chase that up! Useless!!
X

Thank you!
And no not been given a date, although I did ring the hospital couple days a go and asked them if they had a date down and they said (16th June but no time as of yet) not heard from my midwife since my booking app although I have texted but no reply- I was never told about my 12 week scan either I had to chase that up! Useless!!
X

Where in the country are you? It’s crazy how different counties are so varied in their procedures.

Where in the country are you? It’s crazy how different counties are so varied in their procedures.
I’m in Kent. It’s kind of a good thing I got slight pains on a Thursday because i called my doctors and she said to call a hospital and while I was on the phone I just asked by chance if they knew of my 12week scan and She said ‘yeah it’s monday!’ I couldn’t believe I wasn’t told I could have missed it. No contact from anybody it’s like they’ve forgotten about me lol! X

I’m in Kent. It’s kind of a good thing I got slight pains on a Thursday because i called my doctors and she said to call a hospital and while I was on the phone I just asked by chance if they knew of my 12week scan and She said ‘yeah it’s monday!’ I couldn’t believe I wasn’t told I could have missed it. No contact from anybody it’s like they’ve forgotten about me lol! X

Oh wow that’s terrible! I’m just across the way in Surrey and I have to book my next appointment every time I go to one.

Oh wow that’s terrible! I’m just across the way in Surrey and I have to book my next appointment every time I go to one.
I wish it was like that for me, it causes more anxiety not knowing especially after not knowing the time before! I’ve booked a private scan for next week to check everything’s ok anyway! X

Hubby today when I got out if the shower.

"You're stomach is bigger. As in you're than you were yesterday".

This bub is going through a growth spurt.

Hubby today when I got out if the shower.

"You're stomach is bigger. As in you're than you were yesterday".

This bub is going through a growth spurt.

Aww, exciting! I so want a proper bump soon :D

Can anyone describe what baby's movements feel like and where they are when you first feel them?

Got my screening results today! We are low risk for Down’s, Edward’s and Patau’s :)

Yay its always a relief.

Can anyone describe what baby's movements feel like and where they are when you first feel them?

My first movements with my 1st felt like rollie pollies at about 17 weeks. I started feeling flutters with this one proberly about 11 weeks, and have got stronger since.

My first movements with my 1st felt like rollie pollies at about 17 weeks. I started feeling flutters with this one proberly about 11 weeks, and have got stronger since.

Today i felt a little popping/twitching feeling, but I'm not sure. It has happened twice so far. It's still hard to feel confident that its bub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back