November 2020 mums

Been trying that 4 head stuff it's amazing. Don't want to be taking too much paracetamol. How is everyone else today?

Hi all, been quiet again on this due to still suffering with sickness and the daily headaches are here!! I'm now 15weeks 3 days & due on 3rd Nov. hope everyone is well x

Sorry to hear your still suffering. Hope you start to feel better soon

The migraine cool strips were god send for me when i was suffering with them awful pregnancy headaches. It only lasted a couple of weeks so hope it shifts soon. x

Been trying that 4 head stuff it's amazing. Don't want to be taking too much paracetamol. How is everyone else today?
I've been pretty nauseous today so spent the day in bed again, a bit disappointed after a couple of good days feeling like I was finally on the up, but it is what it is!

Glad the 4 head stuff is good for you, I hope the headaches stop soon!!

I threw up again this morning. So depressing. :(

Took my new jeans for a walk this afternoon and spent the whole walk paranoid that I just looked fat and not pregnant, haha. I try and touch my stomach lots to clue people in.

Decided to take a bump pic as I’m wearing makeup today! Haha. Please excuse the fact that I forgot to make the bed!

View attachment 90842
Looking like bumps coming along nicely, you don't look fat. Don't worry! Are those your maternity jeans, they look comfy!!

My 'bump' is 50% lockdown weight I'm pretty sure. My 4 year old was talking to the baby and made a comment about how squishy my tummy is. Gee, thanks kid! (If you click on picture it opens it up the right way up)

20200515_091952.jpg

Last edited:
Looking like bumps coming along nicely, you don't look fat. Don't worry! Are those your maternity jeans, they look comfy!!

My 'bump' is 50% lockdown weight I'm pretty sure. My 4 year old was talking to the baby and made a comment about how squishy my tummy is. Gee, thanks kid! (If you click on picture it opens it up the right way up)

View attachment 90843

Oh wow! Look at yours! :D It doesn’t look squishy to me and it doesn’t look like its food related either ;) No mistaking that you’re pregnant!

And yup they’re my maternity jeans. I got them from Gap in their sale :) Skinny jeans but not painfully tight.

Oh wow! Look at yours! :D It doesn’t look squishy to me and it doesn’t look like its food related either ;) No mistaking that you’re pregnant!

And yup they’re my maternity jeans. I got them from Gap in their sale :) Skinny jeans but not painfully tight.
They look really nice :) my mum's just told me she is sending me some maternity dungarees which I'm excited about, I had some last time and they were ridiculously comfy!!! I hope these ones are too!

Hope everyone is feeling okay this evening x

They look really nice :) my mum's just told me she is sending me some maternity dungarees which I'm excited about, I had some last time and they were ridiculously comfy!!! I hope these ones are too!

Hope everyone is feeling okay this evening x

Oh I love dungarees! :D

Look at all of us with our bumps coming out :) I love it.

Just got an amazing deal on a bump to baby photoshot was £199 down to £49 I'm buzzing.

Look at all of us with our bumps coming out :) I love it.

Just got an amazing deal on a bump to baby photoshot was £199 down to £49 I'm buzzing.

That’s a great discount! :) When will they do it?

I will have to upload a photo of my bump soon. I was at work recently and someone saw me there who hasn't seen me in ages. She came straight up to me and said, ' well you have popped!'. Hmmm .... thanks?

I will have to upload a photo of my bump soon. I was at work recently and someone saw me there who hasn't seen me in ages. She came straight up to me and said, ' well you have popped!'. Hmmm .... thanks?

Did she say it nicely? O__o

Anyone else struggling with needing to pee through the night? I must have been up every hour last night desperate for a wee :( :(

Anyone else struggling with needing to pee through the night? I must have been up every hour last night desperate for a wee :( :(

Last few weeks I have been waking up literally aching to pee in the middle of the night. It seems to be getting better for me recently though. I read somewhere that the growing uterus starts to constrict the space for your bladder making its capacity to store urine smaller. Plus your kidneys are making more urine now. It is supposed to ease up in tri 2 as your uterus shifts position higher up in your abdomen. It seems to have played out that way for me recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back