not happy........sorry bit of a moan

wirenth

Reaction score
the thing is on sunday about 9pm i started having really bad backache and period cramps along with mild contractions every 5 minutes, these carried on until about midnight last night after i had a bath....so went to bed and was tossing and turning all night and waking up with more cramps.......today though everything seems to have gone quiet, this morning they were still coming but every 7 minutes or so and throughout the day they've just got further and further apart but I'm feeling them more when they do come, my backache has gotten worse and the little man still isn't moving around much although he is still moving.......

so on top of being in pain, uncomfortable and confused as to what is happening i now feel really nauseas and can't get rid of it.... so now i just feel really crappy :-(

aww bless ya hun, have you contacted ur MW to see what she says?

id noticed i hadnt felt the little one move lots today, just had a can of cold pop n woo crazy baby!!

i had the same sort of thing with really bad bachache on sunday night andnot being able to sleep, but after a bad nights sleep, it had gone, and not had anything besides lots of wetness (too much sex i think) but going to check with M/W on thursday when i see her,

good luck hun n keep us informed of how things go

xxx

thanx hun, i'm gonna phone MW tomorrow if i don't feel any better or if anything starts up again xx

Hope everythings ok and u feel better soon x

Yeah with your historyy I would check with the midwife just to be on the safe side that nothings brewing again , then they can catch it quickly - hope your ok X

Hope you are feeling better today huni xx

how are u doing today hun? Hope ur ok x x

Still not feeling great, but contractions seem to have stopped, spoken to GP this morning and he just said to keep an eye on things and call the hospital straight away if any contractions start up again, GP reckons it could be the start of a long slow early labour so just gotta take it easy and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back