A Bit Worried!!!

K X

Reaction score
Had an appointment at the hospital today to see the Consultant- for some reason the Consultant at this hospital likes to meet with expectant mothers every 4 weeks from 20 weeks onwards. Well after having my 4d scan and being on cloud 9 that I am having a little Rebecca, I have noticed that she isn't moving or shall I say kicking as much. It's more sporadic, mostly in the morning and late at night. It was starting to concern me so I thought I would mention it to the Consultant. He said that maybeshe is in a pattern now of sleep, however keep notes of the times you feel her move, and speak to my midwife. I asked if I should be overly concerned and he said no, but she has settled down a lot more. I thought the kicking gets worse as the further on you get! Plus she is still lying breech-aargh

Hope everyone is doing well ;o)

I used to have baby moving all the time, she then went to a period of waking up for a bit in the morning and then being still in the day and then awake at night for a bit. Then she went through moving all the time and now it's on and off too. Life is hard in there :wink: so she may be just a laid back baby. Mine is really lively so looks like I may have my hands full :eek:)

I think that if there was anything to be concerned about the consultant would have said hun. He just suggested that you keep track of movements to put your mind at ease.

Hope all is OK.

Em xxxxxxxxx

I've been told many times that as they get bigger they can move around less so don't worry!

I've been told that too...and also that baby is at its most active between 24 and 28 weeks, when it starts getting bigger it doesn't have enough room to move.

However my baby has been really really active in the last four or five days. I don't know whether it's because I've been eating a lot of junk or it's feeling more confined but it's really kicking up a storm, almost 24/7!

But I wouldn't worry - I would say that most babies have a pattern of movement.

Sue

If you want your baby to move more drink an ice cold fizzy drink. Mine moves all the time because I have a constant craving for fanta!
First the cold makes him wriggle then the sugar rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back