Just a little moan

AugustMum

Reaction score
I hate moaning about my pregnancy, because it's almost over and I feel like I should be enjoying it.

But sometimes oh my word...Id just like baby to hurry up and cook and come meet me!

Ive woken up today (after yet another night of tossing and turning) and the left side of my bump is so sore! It feels like quite a painful aching sensation, so I think its probably where baby was moving alot last night or pushing herself against that side.

Im pretty much tired most of the time, even if I sit around and do nothing! And if I eat certain things (mostly milk) Ive started to feel quite sick. Its like being back in first trimester all over again! Except this time I get the added bonus of swollen feet.

Anyone else fancy a good moan lol?

Yup Melio, I've been trying to stop myself but I'm so ready to meet my little baby!!!! I love feeling him/her moving around and knowing he/she is all safe in there but the rest of my body is falling to bits and I'd really like it back soon!!!!!! I know there'll be a whole new set of challenges when bubs actually arrives but I'm really fed up of these ones, so new ones sound great :)

yep, am sick of it now! only a few weeks until we can meet our little ones but it feels like FOREVER
they should do a scan in Tri 3 would break it up nicely!

Midwife later, am going to ask her about my increasingly hard bump... its making it hard to bend at all in the middle now, its SOooooo hard its painful!

MM - totally agree on our bodies falling to pieces. I just want my body back now...shes taking over! The new set of challenges thing is deffinatly appreciated as well.

BB - isn't having a solid bump in the middle of your body insane! My sister asked me to get something out of ther bag while in the car and she sat and watched me try to bend to get it for a while then just reached down and got it for me. Ive never felt so useless!!

I totally agree girls - i feel like a beached whale and i'm not even that big, it's just the bump is becoming a hinderence now! And i feel sooooooooooooo tired all of the time because i can't sleep at night. Also aswell my bump is quite painful especially when i get out of bed in the morning, probably because bub is pushing on my ribs for hours. Get the violins out :violin:!!!!!!! :rofl:

Only 2 weeks - ish to go!!!!!! :yay:

Im with you on this too girls! Im starting to feel ready now. melio, milk is making me feel sick atm too! I hate milk anyway but have a tiny bit with cereal in the morning to keep my calcium levels up but i have had to stop having it the past few days as its just not agreeing with me! YUK! x

Erin, its the cereal that was getting to me too. I started to get bored with toast so thought ooo cereal. It was NOT a good idea lol. x

I'm fed up now too :( just want baba here! And I just know she's going to be late :( xxx

oh i've moaned the whole way through pregnancy, just about pregnancy, not being a big moaner in general with the hormones not helping!!!

i hate how i can't just bend down and pick stuff up, everything is such an effort. can't even get off the sofa!! and i have an ever-worrying mind so i'm like, right i need to do this and that but can't find the energy inside and so i just get even more frustrated. sounds so silly typing it out but at the time it's like arrrgghhh :mad: especially as at the min i'mnesting so i WANT to tidy so much but can't stand for more then ten mins without getting a bad back :rofl: i sound like an old woman!!

i just can't wait to see his little face, that's the most exciting thing about pregnancy i'd say :D

also, i'm a bit funny with milk, sometimes it makes me heave!! i hate it too erin, but have it with cereal if i can xxxxxx

Im up for moaning too...sooooo tired its unreal, I cant do anything, but I cant not do stuff around the house cos I want my house to look nice, and I really want to iron everything, I dunno why!

My feet are so swollen I have no ankles anymore, just a chunky calf which turns into a puffy foot with toes that look like baked beans. Im uncomfortable sleeping at night too. and I need to go to the loo more often. And yeah I think Im getting some sickness back but I think its cos Im feeling faint. And when I do feel faint everyone says "quick put your head between your knees" and it makes me want to scream at them cos if I could put my head between my knees I could probably shave my legs and sleep comfortably. After Ive eaten I have to stand up if I want to breathe (which is preferable) aparently theres no room for baby, food and full lungs.

I cant stop thinking about sex but havent got the energy to do anything about it. hmphhhhh! I cant reach to shave my legs anymore leg alone manage the lady garden, that combined with my cankles and baked beans toes probably means my OH doesnt even want to consider sex.

Oh...and hayfever got me this weekend and I cant take antihistamines :cry:

Gosh that feels good to moan!!!

P.S. I forgot to mention the reflux :wall:

My feet are so swollen I have no ankles anymore, just a chunky calf which turns into a puffy foot with toes that look like baked beans.

:rofl: That did make me chuckle! Its so true! Im trying so hard everyday to get them back to normal size and usually it works but its horrible!

It does feel good to moan a bit doesnt it?! I swear all I do is moan nowadays.

It is so true! Moaning feels good, and once I start I cant stop. But then I do feel guilty about it, cos I am glad we are having our little boy and he's safe and healthy where he is. but urgh, I just wish I could start maternity leave NOW and afford a cleaner and get al my laundry service washed! :)

Well after a week of the children being off school i thought i'd have a nap after they went to school this morning, as i've been so busy all last week it was a kind of a treat - 4 hours later i wake!!!!!! and yet i'm still sat here knackered!! House still a mess, back still aches and i have still been an old nag with kids! Hips ache, have swollen ankles and the realisation that i'm having another babe i don't think has sunk in yet - am putting up cot over weekend so i hope that helps - but 54 days left - i'm getting frightened!
Moan over - yes that does feel better!

lmao omg i'm the same with cankles :cry: i put my feet up on pillows at night when i can and they sort of go back to normal.. but then i'm still on my feet the next day so they just go even more swollen.. everyone likes to call my feet my 'mammoths' and apparently i drag them around!! lovely eh!?

i would be sooooo annoyed if people kept telling me to put my head between my legs - do they not understand we have a baby stopping us from doing such physical challanges!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back