erm....what do you think ladies?

xx sarah xx

Reaction score
Hi all :wave: was hoping for some advice please.....

All day i've had really bad lower backache and then from about 2pm until 4:05pm i was having quite bad tightening pains every ten minutes, lasting for around a minute or so, accompanied by the backache and sore bum and foof (sorry! :oops: )
The last pain i had was at 4:05pm but after a bath and paracetomol i've still got really bad backache and my bum and foof feel really sore and achy, like i've been kicked....it stings 'up there' too :oops:
I don't want to go rushing to the hospital to be told it's normal, go home....what do you all think? Thanks for any advice :hug: :hug: xxx

I would ring your L&D ward incase it is something happening as it is a bit early and they might want to stop it.

Better to get checked and be safe :hug: :hug: :hug:

Think your doing the right thing hun let us know what they say

i been having tightenings all weekend on a regular basis, started friday morning and were 10mins apart and really painful.

so MW came saw me this morning and said it sounds like labour is stopping and starting... so next time it happens ive got to go straight to L&D.... but fingers crossed ive not had any today.

MW told me to get ready and pack my bags which was little worrying :shock:

I was having the same thing from around 36 weeks then it all abruptly stopped about a week ago. and since then I've had nothing... I was honestly considering going to the hospital back then... so if you can I would call your mw.. just to make sure... :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone, i rang delivery and they said to go in so we dropped Lily at my mums and the pains started again in the car, got to the delivery suite and was put on the monitor to check his heartbeat etc....after about half hour the midwife said 'oh i can see your having some lovely contractions there (lovely?! :shock: ) i'll leave you on there for a little bit longer then i'll examine you and we'll see how close this baby is" then of course......everything stopped :roll: I think my baby is going to be a tease :lol: in a way im glad he's still in there though as it's still a little early, she did examine me though and said my cervix is coming forward (?) and is a bit softer than it would normally be so she doesn't think it will be long now...thanks again :) :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

:shock:

At least you know not to panic if things do start to happen again. Were you early with your first? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back