Sorry to be disqusting

adele88

Reaction score
Dont mean to be disqusting but the last couple of days i have been experiencing white discharge when i go to the toilet it almost feels like i have wet myself but when i get to the toilet its just white discharge. Also for the past few weeks ive been experiencing cramping on and off during the day and at night, not to mention the lack of sleep turning and tossing all night everynight and constantly up at the toilet every 5 minutes its driving me up the wall :roll: sorry to be minging with this thread just worried thanks guys x x

Last edited:
My discharge has got heavier in the last few days, Im wearing a pad as its a combination of watery and very thick white; its totally normal to get increased discharge late in pregnancy :)

I'm the same, it's normal :)

my discharge its terrible hun. tmi but i keep waking up with wet patch under me its that bad. i went to hospital thinking i was leaking fluid but its just really watery discharge and they said i had thrush aswell.
totally noraml. i just wear a panty liner all the time now

Aye - mine has gotten a lot thicker and plentiful over the past week :)

Me too - your not alone and like RM said an increase is normal - you should only worried if its really coloured or itchy x

Yep, watery discharge this end too. I wont wear panty liners at the minute though as I want to keep it all aired out. No idea why lol. But sounds normal. Just another joy they grace us with during this wonderful time!

thanks everyone was quite worried but luckily its quite normal am such a parra head lol then when u start putting things into google you get all these bad things and i start freaking myself out my bf has warned me about google haha

it also happened one day when i was out shopping and i told my oh that it felt like i had took my period he totally freaked out and got me home and ended up it was just discharge but it really does feel like something else i panic everytime.x

I know this is a stupid question, but what exactly is a 'snot one'?!!! Is is the colour of snot or the consistancy of snot or both? And how often do you get a snot blob and does that mean things will happen very soon?!

the 'snot' is the mucous plug. its in your cervix during pregnnacy to keep germies away from the baby. When your cervix starts to change ready for labour the snot just falls out. SOmetimes in small bits and other times in one big lump. Its gross apparently! It could happen a few weeks before you give birth, doesnt mean youre about to give birth straight away if you have one. Im still waiting for mine :clock:

Thanks Tiny, but what makes it 'snot' like?! I know I am sounding abit dim, but depending on what type of cold one gets, changes the 'snot'!! Am I literally thinking too much about this?!!!

lol, Midwife at antenatal class said its basically a thick blob of mucous thats built up throughout the pregnancy :sick: its bits of baby's hair, skin etc... thats come off throughout and gathered to make the plug. From what Im told, its the grossest thing youll ever see in your pants. Fact.

I can't wait to see mine, I virtually willing it to fall out! I really want something to happen now - I want to be normal again!

Yep Im gonna be soooo excited when I finally see it!

oh isnt pregnancy a wonderful thing, really makes us feel super sexy right?!!! Come on Snot blob!!!!!!!

LMAO please do Rm, I never thought I would be so intrigued to see a snot blob!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back