Noooooooooo.....

Hope everythings ok hun, thinking of you x

Thanks for your messages lovely ladies. I'm home now with my feet up. Little one's heartbeat was back to normal so they've let me come home on the promise that I'll rest. Naughty little bean frightening me like that! Massive thank you to Hopeful and Miss who have been angels and are soooo thoughtful.

xx

Glad ur okay! So jealous u got to go home I was stuck in for 24 hours lol xxx

Thanks for your messages lovely ladies. I'm home now with my feet up. Little one's heartbeat was back to normal so they've let me come home on the promise that I'll rest. Naughty little bean frightening me like that! Massive thank you to Hopeful and Miss who have been angels and are soooo thoughtful.

xx

*hugs*

Well you rest up and get OH to run around after you ;)

Glad her heartbeat is back to normal! :)

x

aww so glad you have been allowed home now tell you dh you need a roll of toilet roll see the thread in pregnancy chat haha

and make sure you rest too xxxx

:hugs: glad you and baby are ok , get plenty of rest xxxxx

:friends: You better be in bed lady!!!

Glad you are home hunny. Make sure you relax and get DH running around for you! xx

Glad you're at home now Wish! Make sure you take it easy until Bubb gets here! xxx

Oh thank gods!

I was in hospital on fri, because I lost fluids. I'm 23 weeks too.

Baby and I are fine but it was such a shock.

It'll be boring but you'll have to stop doing so much now.

Get yer OH to run you baths, massage you, and rent movies. Get yer friends to visit you, rather than you visit them.

Or we may have to strap you to the bed!

Thank you beautiful ladies. Have been back to hospital this morning for more tests and little one's heart rate is back to normal, as is mine. No more bleeding and all seems well thank god. They've taken some blood as they suspect I might have some sort of virus which I was fighting...they're testing for stuff like glandular fever etc. I feel knackered but alright so I'm not convinced! Anyhoo, all's well that ends well. Thanks again for your support.

Big love.

xx

So possibly just lowish lying placenta and too much bouncing?

Glad yer ok!

Ah yes, well bubs was pulling really hard on the cord...she does it quite a lot and I can feel it when she does it. So her activity plus my rubbishly placed placenta equals bleeding and distress!!! Little monkey! I've had a word with her now!

xx

Glad you're at home and that you have some answers as to why you got such a fright! Take it very easy and keep those feet up ;) xx

Hiya wish, that's good things are back to normal hun. Wee baba is already misbehaving :) x x

Well thank you very much for asking! I'm alright thanks, although have a constant pain sort of low down and at the side of my bump. Probably not related at all though!!! Baby is being a little more active thank goodness.

xx

That's good to hear hun.. So glad you and baby are well :) Bet the pain is a little foot or hand digging in down there hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back