Bleeding again :-(

Hope your ok...OHs sister has the same thing and apart from the bleeding everything is fine and it should move before the baby comes out x

Thanks Lexus! Thinking of you Amanda! That baby better stay put for its mummy!
X

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thank you for letting us know Lexus! Really hope Amanda is OK and that baby stays in a little bit longer

xx

aww best of luck to her and her baby hope all goes ok x

Let us all know when everything is ok!!! xx

oh fingers crossed that they can stop the bleeding and dont need to deliver so baby can cook a bit more xxx

Hope everything is ok hun, thinking of you and that baby cooks for a bit longer xx

I haven't heard from her since last night but I know they weren't thinking about delivering the baby anytime soon. I think that she just thinks if they're giving her drugs to mature the lungs that she may threaten early labour or may need to deliver earlier.

Will let u all know when I hear from her again xxx

Thanks Lexus! You're a star. If you do hear from her tell her we're all thinking of her! X

Just had this txt from Amanda and I also let her know everyone was asking about her.....

'I'm okay thanks hun + baby is fine, but had another little bleed this morning :( just some light discharge again but had had nothing for 24 hrs + now i'm back to square one! Well knew I wasn't going home today cos of the injections so i'm not too disappointed. It's alot better this time as I was prepared + have everything I need, even have visitors coming later:) just worried this is gonna keep happening + i'll be in + out constantly, which is a pain! Xx'

Awwww poor Amanda. I wouldn't want to be in and out of hospital. Glad she's more prepared this time and she's getting visitors :)
Fingers crossed she'll be home soon!
X

Hi, hope all is okay chick; might be worth making your gp or hospital aware of the bleeding. Good luck and hope things settle xx

aww you poor sausage,take care of yourself xx

Aww, bless her, at least she's in the right place, and they are keeping an eye on her x

bless her its horrible being in hospital i know i was in for 11 weeks with my 3rd my waters broke at 22 weeks and luckily enough he stayed in till 33 weeks. I met alot of women in there with all sorts of things, and one lady had the same as amanda and was in for just a few weeks less than me, she had her baby around the sa gestation as me by c section but was good job she was in the hospital as hr and baby would have died if not, I am so glad she went in even though i know how hard it is to go back in as i was allowed weekend leave from 30 weeks and used to sob so much monday morning cause didn;t want to go back. bless her i hope she staying strong.

Hurry back Amanda, and please take care of yourself, thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back