AmandaPanda at the hospital

Awww bless you! I feel the same, don't like to ask too much of people but I can guarantee, if I was closer I would have fed ya cats my damn self and brought your clothes to you!! MEN!!!

And no problem hun, we didn't do too badly between us did we! Like you say, dummy run for the labours!! haha

Last edited:
Awww bless you! I feel the same, don't like to ask too much of people but I can guarantee, if I was closer I would have fed ya cats my damn self and brought your clothes to you!! MEN!!!

And no problem hun, we didn't do too badly between us did we! Like you say, dummy run for the labours!! haha

And I would have helped Lexus, feed your cats and bring you clothes! I hate asking people too but in that sort of situation I wouldn't think twice.
Enjoy your day off :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo glad your ok hun!!!!!xxxxx

You must have been so fed up!! At least your home now though :)

Thanks all. Am back at work today but being careful making sure I don't do any lifting or carrying. When I've told friends about my ordeal they've all said 'you stupid woman, why didn't you phone me??' So guess it's my own fault and I need to learn to ask for help when I need it!! xx

That's good your back at work, take it easy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back