AmandaPanda at the hospital

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Got a text from Amanda to say she was at the hospital as she has some slight bleeding this morning.

She was a bit scared but as she felt the baby moving it put her mind at ease a little.

The first text read;

'....on my way to the hospital as i've had some bleeding this morning :-( It was just a little and seems to have stopped now but midwife said I need to get baby checked. Could be due to low lying placenta so they need to check that. Am worried but have felt baby kick so think it's ok.....'

The second text said that she is being seen straight away. Midwife checked bubbs heartbeat and its good and strong. She is now waiting for the doc to come out of theatre to check her out.

She has been told it's common at this stage to bleed a little with a low lying placenta so its important to get it checked out straight away if you bleed.

She seems in good spirits now she's heart the heartbeat and will keep me or us directly updated.

xxxx

wishing her the best, its very scary bleeding in pregnancy, if she hs low lying placenta then she really does have to be careful where bleeding is concerned, my cousin had it with he first. my cousin got told no sex or anything with it. good luck and hope they let you back home.

Hope your ok Amanda. How scary... but at least u are in the right place to get everything checked out! So glad baby's heartbeat is good and strong and u can feel the kicking. Thinking of u xxx

Aww thanks for the update Lexus!

Really hope you are OK Amanda - Thinking of you xxx

Have my fingers tightly crossed for her and I am sure she will be just fine xx

Ah thank you everyone, i'm sure she'll appreciate all comments.

She's just been told that she doesn't have to be admitted as the bleeding has stopped but normally they would admit someone with low lying placenta and bleeding. She's just waiting for the Snr Doctor to see if she needs a scan or not but as the baby is 'tap dancing away' (her words!), she's happily waiting to see what happens now!

All in all, sounds like all is ok thank goodness xx

Thanks Lexus, that is great to hear, looking forward to coming back on here x

aww glad all is ok how worrying for amanda and her hubby. x

Ahh bless her, really glad she's ok though, hope baby behaves! X

Glad shes alright and baby is 'tap dancing away' xx

Glad everything ok Hun x

Glad everything sounds to be ok. Got everything crossed for you Amanda!

Sunnyb xxx

Awww poor Amanda! I'm glad everything is ok! Thanks for the update Lexus!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No probs hun, although I did hear from her a little while ago to say the Snr doctor said he wants to keep her in for observation and she is NOT happy one bit as she has a Tesco delivery later!! Her battery is dead now as well so I dont know if she had to stay in for definite!? There was no extra concern from what I could understand, just a routine I think?

If I hear anything further though, you will know.

xxx

Trust her to be more worried about a Tesco delivery lol so glad they are looking after her well.

Oh BTW Lexus, just seen you have decided on the name for your wee un... glad your going with Jaiden, lovey name and won't be on Maury lol xx

:rotfl: Hahahaha! Why thank you! I didn't think it sounded very Mauryish! and I know, I think i'd be the same to be honest! I'd be thinking about all my goodies being taken back to the store!

I'm glad shes ok, my OHs sister has a low placenta and she has had a few bleeds but everything is fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back