bleeding again

mandplus4

Reaction score
hi ladies i am 21 weeks pregnant now and have been bleeding i had to go into to hospital again (this is the 4th bleed ive had) i did have a low lying placenta but i had to have 2 scans and they showed that the placenta has moved so now there is no explanation as to why im bleeding, at least last time i knew it was my placenta, this time it has really scared me cause i dont know where the blood is coming from and why, if that sounds right lol but the bleeding has stopped now thank god and on the up side we did find out the sex of our baby......were having another girl omg i cant believe im going to have 5 girls xxxxx

Awww a girl congrats :)

Iv had 2 bleeds hun and there was no explanation what so ever :( but my princess was fine both times so thats all that matters, glad urs is too :)

xxx

thanks ladies, think im still in shock that its another girl lol but now i just cant wait to meet her xxxx

Wow! Five girls - just imagine the fun you'll all have when they're grown up. Hope the bleeding stays away - fingers crossed. :)

My friend had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy baby boy so don't panic too much (easier said than done I know!) 5 girls wow!

My friend had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy baby boy so don't panic too much (easier said than done I know!) 5 girls wow!

I had bleeding this late on throughout all my pg's and all was fine :)

Congrats on girl #5 :yay:

wow, 5 girls!! Congratulations!

:girl:oh Congratulations on Girl number 5, wow, poor hubby with all that pmt in the house when they are older, thats going to be some serious shopping trips with mum too, so exciting

Hope the bleeding stays at bay, try not to worry

My friend has 3 very healthy girl and with the middle one she was in and out ofhospital with severe heavy bleeds. Her baby was perfectly fine and is now a healthy 17 year old! x

thanks everyone youve made me feel a lot more positive, the bleeding was really getting me down xxxxx

yes fingers crossed its all stopped now just hope it stays that way xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back