• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Noa's on his way!! Evelina's in labour :D UPDATE page 7 and PICTURE page 11..!! x x

thank you girls really!! it was all abit worse thenn i expected and im still really tired, will try n get a birthstory together soon. i put up a sneaky pic of noa here but promise more when i write the announcement

dsc01436_114922058.jpg

thanks chaz for updating for me xx

Aw he's gorgeous! Congratulations again! :yay: U poor thing, was worried as didn't hear from u for ages! Hope u manage to get some rest :hugs:x x

congrat so sorry till hear it was worse that you expected!! totally worth tho i sure he is gorgeous x

Aww he is lovely and has some head of hair lol Well done hun x

ahh hes beautiful! Congratulations hun!!! :love:

:hug: look after yourself and make sure you are in charge of cuddles and feeding Noa and Demba is in charge of everything else (including rubbing your feet, buying you chocolate....)

Well done he is so adorable!! Well worth the wait xxx

Well done and congrats hunny! He's flipping gorgeous! xx

thanks you lot! and tiny, yeah so far i have done 1 dirty nappy and demba have done like 10 :D

hey evelina! thats so cool, well done you, cannot wait to read birth story, you always make things understandable for me with your accidental humour :rofl: congrats on him, hes mega cute!! xx

Congrats on your beautiful little boy, what a heartbreaker! Now lookin forward to the birth story, hope it wasn't too bad?!

absoloutly gorgeous evelina :D x

thank you girls really!! it was all abit worse thenn i expected and im still really tired, will try n get a birthstory together soon. i put up a sneaky pic of noa here but promise more when i write the announcement

dsc01436_114922058.jpg

thanks chaz for updating for me xx
:love: he's going to break hearts! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33