I might be in labour! Update - I am :D

kalia

Reaction score
I know everything says that you will know when you're in labour so maybe I'm not. But I think I am :D

I've been having contractions all evening, they're just not nearly as painful as I expected. Then again, once they are so painful you can't speak properly and stuff is when you're supposed to think about going in to hospital. So the fact that they aren't like that yet is maybe normal. They're just like really bad period pain, except they go away after a minute :)

I'm going to sleep with my TENS on as you're supposed to use it in early labour to create lots of lovely endorphins but I plan on going to sleep. I'm quite a talented sleeper so I'm hoping not to wake until I'm in active labour! :dance:

Then again, I might be posting tomorrow to say it was all a false alarm :(

Please keep your fingers crossed that this is it for me :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

ohh exciting i hope your right love and it is contractions how far aprt are the contractions??? :D

keep us posted enjoy your sleep hun and hope your soothed by your tens machine

sarah :cheer: :cheer:

hey hun

me too me too....they are just not unbearable yet...

i have not got the tens out as managed 1 hour sleep but they are there, bad period cramping with a difference as they run over my hips and bum and stuff.

just more 'very' uncomfortable at the mo....oh lets keep each other posted if you are up through night....see what tommorow brings

x

good luck girls my fingers are crossed for u both :pray:

fingers crossed girls!! Any further painful developments?! :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

we might have a busy day today!!

good luck girls!!

xx

Ooooo that's exciting, hope it's the real thing for you both.

Sandi

Fingers crossed its the real thing for both of you :cheer: good luck! xx

I used my TENS and went to bed and slept well because my hips and pelvis didn't hurt nearly as much as usual :rotfl: So apparently early labour pains are not nearly as painful as PGP or SPD (just in case you haven't heard me moan incessantly, I've been on crutches for a while now :( ) :D

Anyway, things are getting sore this morning. Contractions are now 6 or 7 minutes apart and fairly ouchy :D I had to stop typing in the last paragraph when I had a contraction.

Ginnymarie - hooray for us :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
We're going to be mummies really soon!!!!!!!!! I hope you're doing well :D

And some potentially good news for Tilly - I have ankle bones this morning and I haven't seen them for a long time! Not as much bone as there used to be but not the now normal pregnancy look either. Not that mine were ever even half as bad as your poor ankles :cry:

I can feel myself getting all excitied. I love when more babies are on the way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Good luck :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back