• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Noa's on his way!! Evelina's in labour :D UPDATE page 7 and PICTURE page 11..!! x x

Awwwwwwwwww how cute is he!!! Well done u xx

well done Evelina! He looks adorable, very cute :) Congratulations to you and Demba xxx

Oh :love: he is so, so cute!!! Well done and many congratulations xx

Awe look at all that hair!!!! X cutie pie bless him xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh evelina, he is beautiful! :love: Make sure you get your rest xx

So well done Evelina, what a great job you did!

He is a little stunner, and all that hair too, but it doesn't look like a baby afro at all, more like your hair!

Will look forward to you birth story, but just you rest up and enjoy little Noa X

aww my god he is sooooo gorgeous evelina its such an amazing feeling isnt it

congrats cant wait to hear your birth story and see more pics of ur little handsome man xx

Congratulations to you and Demba. What a cutie Noa is. I'm sure you are enjoying every second now you have him in your arms. Well worth the wait :)
Hope you are recovering well, seems like you had a long birth hon, hope you are ok.
xx

aww he is soooooo cute!!!

well done huni, looking forward to and slightly dreading the birthing story, lol

take care sweet

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back