No Poo

Maria1977

Reaction score
I've lost count of the days, but I think it will be a week tomorrow since Oscar has done a poo.

Normally I wouldn't be worried, and I'm not stressing really but wondering where the poo is?

He is having purees every day and he is trumping like a trooper, as well as trying to poo every day, but nothing happens.

Do you think he should see a doctor or wait it out for another 24 hours? I can't really take him today as have to wait in for a delivery for OH, and tomorrow is baby clinic anyway? I don't know if I'm being a bad mummy to leave him for another 24 hours.

As I type he trying to poo and farting looooads... come on Oscar do that poo lol

OMG he's just done it. The most poo I've seen and he's still trying to do more... better get him changed quick lol

Glad he got it out!! Ella hasn't pooed for about 5 days now - used to be every day but I read somewhere that it's not unusual for bf babies to gonto to 12 days without pooing so I'm not worried at the moment. Not looking forward to it when it arrives though lol!!

Oz used to go every day too, regular as clockwork every morning. But then they started getting further and further apart. If he wasn't on food I wouldn't have been worried, but figured he must have stomach ache!! He did try every day to get it out poor little man.

He's alot brighter now, and I've just noticed he's cut his 2nd tooth and hasn't even made too much fuss. Not enough to notice a tooth was cutting anyways!!

Glad he went chick...:dance:
On the poo subject my lo didnt go for two days which is a long time for him ....and today we went for a lovely walk to the park got out the blanket etc,,, got lo out of his pram... to be faced with the biggest mustard i have ever seen in my life....it came out of his nappy.....up the front past his nipples and under his arm pits :shock: ....totally amazing :shock: ...my cousin said i should have taken a pic....as it was so unbelievable :shock::eek::eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad he went chick...:dance:
On the poo subject my lo didnt go for two days which is a long time for him ....and today we went for a lovely walk to the park got out the blanket etc,,, got lo out of his pram... to be faced with the biggest mustard i have ever seen in my life....it came out of his nappy.....up the front past his nipples and under his arm pits :shock: ....totally amazing :shock: ...my cousin said i should have taken a pic....as it was so unbelievable :shock::eek::eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:

I've had poo explosions too, luckily not when we've been out tho. Oscars poo now actually smells like poo too :sick: I miss the milk smelling poo lol

Ella managed a poo yesterday afternoon and wasn't too bad either! x

Jack pooed mustard all over himself in Lakeside shopping centre!! I was running round like a loony trying to find baby changing lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back