poo

isobel84

Reaction score
Noa has not done a poo since Thursday :( how long do I wait before I take him to doctors? He's mainlyl bein breastfeef but 1-2 bottles formula a day

normally he goes every other day

I'd take him tomorrow for peace of mind or give him some water tomorrow morning and see whether that loosens things up first.

Long time no see by the way! Xx

Which formula have u started for him..do try boiled cooled water or some prune juice..he mite be getting constipated with formula like my son did..good luck

Ella-rose went 5 days without pooing when I started weaning her on food other than baby rice, I rang the health visitor but by the time they got back to me she'd done an explosive orange poo :lol: she said that babies can go for days without going and its nothing to worry about but you could ring your health visitor if you are worried. They tend to ve better with babies than gps in my experience! Hope he goes soon hun x

Hey Evelina, I was wondering where'd you'd got to!
Sometimes Lizzie goes up to 10 days before having a massive explosion, so I don't worry too much, but if you're worried then go to docs, that's what they're there for :)

Hiya :smile:

Oscar can go a week without a poo, even now he's weaning x

My little boy only poos every 7-10 days at the moment and has done so for about 2 months. He isn't in any pain and is a happy baby so don't think its a problem.

Thanks everyone. I gave him water this morning n just when we sat down for lunch (noas second blw lunch!!) He did it n I was so excited haha

I will try to come on more often now I'm back online x

Glad he's done a Poo Hun! nice to see you back online xx

bet you never thought you'd be so pleased to see a poo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back