Night feeds

Tegan went to bed at 8.45pm and is still asleep now, im actually getting worried that she's alright!! x

Noa goes to bed 8.30 but i been up with him twice, hes due a feed anymin aswell. He woke up before 1 normally he wakes up 2 on the dot.

Tegan is up now so she slept 11 hours x

Isla must be having a growth spurt, feed at 1,3 and 5! I ended up bringing her to bed and feeding her laid down. I'm exhausted :( feels like two steps backwards. We put her to bed at half 8ish and she wanted some more boob at half 9. I know she can do 6 hours so I'm putting last night down to the 12 week spurt.

I need zzzzzzzzzzz's

Well done other babies xxx

I upped Alfies bottles to 6oz coz he kept waking around 3 and could hear his tummy rumbling. Now he goes 10-7 ;o) xxx

Ellie just doesnt sleep!!!! Im shattered last night was bad she had her feed at 10.30pm so I decided to head up to bed and settle her, she never settled til around 1pm and then back up at 2.30am and then never settled til around 5ish I think I was down the stair by this point x

I've just got charley weighed and he's a right chunk so I don't understand how he's not full enough to go longer through the night!
He now weighs 13lb 10oz!!

Hope Charley sleeps through soon Chaz !! Leo feeds at 7pm then 9pm then sleeps until 7-8am now xx

Me too vix! I might try letting him stir alittle longer at night. I don't like leaving him to long before getting his bottle cos I don't want him waking Lacey but maybe if I leave him longer he may resettle himself! Can always hope!!

I let Leo stir and then he soothes himself back he doesnt cry though x x

I just get up straight away and feed him so I can go back to sleep quicker! I'm gonna have to try it differently and let him stir then! I can't wait to get my sleep back, you must feel great now!!

I get the feeling Seb won't sleep through (he did for two weeks but not since!) until he's weaned x he's just a hungry bubba! I let him stir but once he has stirred I can't sleep then! Lol!

That's the same as me Helen. Once he's starting to stir I can't go back to sleep so think I might as well go get a bottle straight away!

I nudge OH and he gets the bottle and if I'm really tired he feeds Seb for me x

Yeah everypne says my 'bags' look better !! Charming, oh well Daddy has him tomorrow night whilst I go out....who bets he wakes up for him? :lol:

Drake is still stirring loads in the night. I'm trying to get his bedtime earlier in the evenings but he's a bit stuck on his 10pm routine..I tried earlier in the night but he kept waking up hungry all the time (whereas he doesn't have a feed in the middle of the night after the 10pm routine) I always seem to be putting the dummy in his mouth in the night...mainly from 4am onwards, sometimes earlier. I'd love it if he went to bed at 7-8pm but i just don't think it's gonna happen!

Blake has just woken up now after going down at 00:30. I don't know what I'm doing differently but I'm seriously hoping it continues!

Charley was awake every 2 hours!! I seriously don't know what to do anymore!! I'm sure this isn't "normal" for a 12 week old like my hv said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back