Nicknames!! :D

piglet!! but only because I am a police officer and we thought it was funny. Just hope it doesnt stick though....... my Mum is convinced I am having a girl so she has been calling it Miss Piggy! lol

That is so funny!

Since we found out we are team pink, we have called her Cupcake... I don't have a bun in the oven, I have a cupcake :)

Actually, I don't have a nickname for my LO. Neither does OH either, we just call him by the name we're calling him. Either that or 'little man'.

Before we knew the gender and it was the early stages, my SIL called him 'baby grape' because he was the size of a grape and it just stuck for a while. But now it's 'Noah' :)

We decided very early on for the names for ours but before the 20 week scan we used to call AJ "Rocky" as we had previously lost our little bean and after 2 lots of bleeding and 4 scans we thought he was a fighter. We have carried it on by getting him a babygro with boxing gloves on it just so we remember how he fought to stay with us. xxx

This is sooooo lovely :good:

Flump seems to be a popular one! One of my friends is having a baby and calls hers flump! I like the 'heshe' idea as well :D made me roll!

Make a pregnancy ticker

We call ours Peanut, no real reason I just started it as I din't want to call the baby 'It' and it's stuck :) xxx

Last edited:
We call ours Peanut, even though i sometimes refer to her ( dont know gender) just a feeling i have as bump or bubba. No real reason just dont like calling her it lol x

with my daughter her nickname was prawn but that was because at her first scan at 10 weeks she looked like a prawn :lol:

She has red hair and wears a little bobble on the top of her head so people call her pebbles (from flinstones) so we have started to call the little man bambam. Before this we just called him Mason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back