Nicknames!! :D

saralou5

Reaction score
Hey!

I was just reading through some posts and realised what a wide variety of nicknames people have for their babs!!
I call mine 'Capbaby' (because of the first scan! :) )

What does everyone nickname theirs? Would LOVE to hear some!!

xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

We nicknamed ours 'Bug' mainly because after 3 years of trying I thought I had caught a bug, not a baby :)

Pip :D

We spent about a year thinkin about what we would call baby when we found out we were expecting, and Pip was the one we liked the most :D

Mil loves it cos she is gonna be Granny Smith (yes, Smith us our surname) so he is Granny Smith's Pip :)

Love the Granny Smith's Pip! thats really cute.

We call ours Pickle, its a pet name that my DH calls our nieces and nephews (and sometimes me) so it seemed quite fitting rather than just 'it'.
xx

We call ours 'Quenelle' because in culinary terms it's basically a blob... And that's what we immediately thought of when we had our early scan at 8 weeks... She was, at that stage, just a little blob... And we thought 'Quenelle' sounded a bit more endearing than Blob!! Lol :)

I like to call mine 'Bubs', 'Munchkin' or 'the bump' - no real reason behind it other than its nicer than 'it' and we're so attached already that its nice to have an endearing term :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Baby Bob lol, No reason behind it, just thought it was cute, however it kinda makes people think we are having a boy called Bob so kinda made a mistake with that nickname lol x

I say bubs for mine, my sister calls him bob, and my in laws call him butterbean. We all call him 'he' even though we don't know the gender!! On paper I call him Bump, and always sign cards from the three of us now - 'Love from X, Y & Bump'

I don't have any cute stories to go with mine, but my nicknames were seriously restricted cos I use most of them for my cats - baby, bubba, honeypie, pumpkin, etc!!

We decided very early on for the names for ours but before the 20 week scan we used to call AJ "Rocky" as we had previously lost our little bean and after 2 lots of bleeding and 4 scans we thought he was a fighter. We have carried it on by getting him a babygro with boxing gloves on it just so we remember how he fought to stay with us. xxx

piglet!! but only because I am a police officer and we thought it was funny. Just hope it doesnt stick though....... my Mum is convinced I am having a girl so she has been calling it Miss Piggy! lol

Peanut :) we had a scan at 7 weeks and the sonographer said baby was the size of a peanut, so that's what we call it :)

I call mine Bubs & Flump. Dont ask me why it just come to me LOL ..... Dh calls baby, ickle junior because the nurse 1st called baby junior at my 6wks scan :) Oh & the girls here call my baby Ickle star :) bless them. xx

I called mine Peanut as at our 6 wk scan that's what it looked like but I've also started to call it Little Bug as OH's nickname for me is Buggy so I like calling it after me!

I say Roo cos my username/email on most things is kanga, and kanga needs her Roo :D hence my avatar pic too. But most of my family say roo now too xx

I call mine bubba, OH refers to baby as "bump". I also call mine heshe! This is better than" it" and as we don't want to know the sex it's a mix of both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back