Sleep Walking

saralou5

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer from Sleep Walking? I've done it for years but hadn't actually done it for a good 5 months before last night! It tends to be when I'm anxious or stressed about something and I think because of Uni and having the baby I might start doing it more.
I'm quite concerned I might end up hurting myself once I start to get bigger!! :shock:.
I remember doing certain things as well. Like last night I took my phone to pieces, lined up all of the bits then walked around my room looking for something (no idea what) to use instead of the phone battery. Woke up this morning and my phone was still in bits and my drawers were all wide open.
I'm probably going to head back to the Docs and see what they say!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I've never suffered from it but it sounds creepy!
My friend used to do it but she used to always walk outside and stand in her front garden for a while lol. I always told her not to sleep naked just in case lol.

But yeah I'd definitely go to the docs and see if there's anything they can do to help because as u say, u might hurt urself when u get bigger! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Not sure what to suggest but think you should go to the doctor just incase you do end up falling down stairs or something horrendus like that xx

i have never suffered but my son does he is nearly 10 and i have limited computer intake and telly to a minimum and also, talk to him to make sure school is not worryiing him or that he has no test or anything comin up as that makes him more prone to sleep walk!!

uni work stresses me out and i find it playing on my mind throughout the nite, but as u sleep walk maybe making some sort of list of the stuff that needs to be done and when to see if that makes the situation any better!! as writing it down will make u less anxious and may result in less sleepwalking :) if no luck speak to ur doctor xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back