Newbie :D

enocar

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi :wave:

Just bought a pack of ovalation kit from ebay, recommended here so hoping they work :D

Question i have is, little :oops: but i suffer from dryness when bf n i are having intercourse (gosh trying to find all the non rude words is hard :L ) i wonder if this could affect my chances of pregnancy? I wounder if there is nething which i could use to help, thou not too expensive! And also i find that i leak alot after even when i lay on a towel for an hr and then get up, kinda makes me think nothing is getting to where it shud be :?

4 ppl i knw are now pregnant, one girl has only been wiv her bf a few mnths n has jsut found out, am happy for her but kinda feel like everyone else is living my dream :(

Ne advice ya can give me will be much appreciated

xxxxx

:wave: Hi and welcome :wave:

The best thing to use for dryness is Pre-seed although it is expensive! it is sperm friendly and meant to help the little fellas get to where they are meant to go. It is brilliant feels really silky :wink: I read on here last week that some people (NOT on here) use raw egg white :shock: :puke: (or did I dream that? :think: )

I also leak after I have laid down for ages after wards it is perfectly normal.

Good Luck TTC :hug:

hmmmm try magic medicine :D 1 sec i'll get the link for you about it

Thanks for all your replies :D Ive bought some pre-seed from ebay and am going into town tmrw to get the cough medicine, not my favourite one but if it helps en i will take it :)

Someone recommended the boots chesty cough one, has neone else tried this one and is it okay to take?

Am so hoping all this will give me more chance of a bfp :D :pray:

Good luck to everyone who is trying :D

xxxxxx

Hi hun, the boots one seems to be the popular one that people go for. Its quite natural to have...erm...leakage after sex, just lay with your legs up (or if you're like me and do doggy then arse in the air :lol: ) for a while after to let gravity do its job :wink:

Good luck :hug:

enocar said:
Thanks for all your replies :D Ive bought some pre-seed from ebay and am going into town tmrw to get the cough medicine, not my favourite one but if it helps en i will take it :)

Someone recommended the boots chesty cough one, has neone else tried this one and is it okay to take?

Am so hoping all this will give me more chance of a bfp :D :pray:

Good luck to everyone who is trying :D

xxxxxx
hiya i got my bfp this month while taking the boots chesty cough one

So ive gone into boots n got what the girl on the counter said was their own brand of chesty cough medicine containing gualfenesin, but im not sure if its the right one :?

So what it has on the box is nirolex chesty cough relief linctus en in brackets has the gualfenesin, ingredients are purified water, sucrose, glycerol (E422) citric acid, sodium citrate, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium sorbate (E202), acesulfame K, flavours (cream, blackcurrant, menthol) geez n afta writing all that im off for a lie down :L

Hopin someone reconises the box n can tell me if this is the one recommended or least wont do ne harm to take!

xxxx

I've not checked out the boots one, so far I've tried venus chesty coughs and vicks chesty. The box should have a list of active ingredients, if the only active ingredient is gualfenesin then you're ok, if there are any others then don't use it.

On my vicks it says
Active ingredient: Each 15ml dose contains guaifenesin 200mg
Also includes: then just a list of other stuff

What does yours say for active ingredients?

thats fine hun as long as it has the active ingrediant guiestifin (spelling !)

i took it when we concieved DS and got PG first month!

i have taken it this cycle and will let you know how i got on but i have had so much CM :oops: take it about 7 days or so pre ovulation 10mls 2-3 times a day and you'll notice a huge difference i'm sure.

all the best and welcome to the forum :wave:

hello and welcome :wave:

I hope the cough medicine works, if I haven't caught this month then I am gonna try it to next cycle along with pre seed as well.

Yeah, its my first month ttc after the pill so I doubt ive caught the egg so il be trying the cough medicine too next month :D

Hi to everyone :D

Got meself all set up, waiting on monthly naw so i can work out me dates, seem to be all ova the place as my last one was 21 days n the one before that was ova 30! Had some discomfort in my lower back earlier dis morn (usual signs im due soon) so once this one is ova i can using me ov sticks n taking me magic meds!

Fingers crossed n lots of baby dust for us all :D

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back