hey girls, im bck kinda

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hey girls im back for a little while, thank u so much for all ur msgs of support and for tracey on regular text to see how i was, and for the offer for coming to get me, it was so appreciated.
il explain wot happened as i just read my message from the friday and it doesnt explain properly, i was very upset and worried,
basically my sis has just got her provisional licence, and it went missing and i was blamed for taking it which i didnt, so i explained id been no where near my sis room and so couldnt have taken it, it broke in to a big arguement dont ask me how, and i was told by my parents that i had let them down beyond belief this time for taking the licence, i was getting a bit upset now as they had been saying some very hurtful stuff so i decided to go out for a walk, wen i got back my dad came up to me with my sis licence all screwed up and said he had found it and he was very upset that i had ruined it, i again protested my innocence, i just explained i was not willing to argue any more ad went upstairs, the next morning i was told that i had to move out that day as they were to dissapointed in me to have me living there, i begged that they didnt do it not only to me but for B and i promised that i hadnt done nething wrong, they didnt believe me.
so i went to the council and i explained that i had been kicked out and with it being bank holiday and all the mum and baby places full they put me in to a not very plesant BnB and spoke to my dad to sort out mediation for yest, thankfully my parents agreed.
so yesturday we had the mediation i sat the whole time crying and so did my mum, she didnt say she believed me but did say she wanted me to go home, my dad just seemed so cold, but agreed i could go home but only till the council could find me somewhere better to live,
today i came home and had a very long talk with my mum and dad, they still dont believe me about the licence which is extremely hurtfull, i have had to apologise to my sis and pay for her new licence which i didnt do nething to, iv been told i dont need to move out but think i am still gonna go as in the talk they sed some more hurtful stuff like, they thought i needed councilling coz my attitude had changed so much recently, i was getting to down apperently, i explained i just felt bad as i had no 'friends to spend my birthday with etc' and i also sed now i felt how i had no friends and no family now, they said i had really changed but i dont feel i have i did get down but nothing comapared to now and deffinatly not deserving councilling and they also sed i should go to college as i was not doing ne thing 'importnant' enough with my life and i explained in my eyes being a good mummy was the most important thing i could do with my life, and that wasnt a vaild awnser
but ill stop gabbling on and say thank u again for all ur support

oh sarah hun, i cant believe some of the things they have said to you you are a fabulous mummy, and dont you forget that hun, you know if you want me it will take me 30mins maybe less and il be there hun for you day or night

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back Sarah :hug: what a horrible few days you have had :hug:

They say you have changed and you are down-surely that says you need them to be there for you more than ever-not push you away!

Surely because you are down and not going to college is no reason to leave you and Braydon homeless! :shock:

In my opinion it will do you good to have your own space with Braydon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sorry you have had to go through this hunny

I am here if you ever need to chat

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Parents can be so hurtful sometimes, and the worst thing is when you even sit down with them, they act like children and you are meant to be the child and them the adult. Sorry going into a rant. Basicly just wanted to give you a massive hug and let you know that Im here if you need to talk chick xx :hug: xxx

aww hun :hug:

i agree with jools. having your own space with b would be fantastic!

Sending you big hugs & so sorry you're going through this. I would like to say that I would refuse to pay for a new licence, why should you? they will probably use that against you in the future, saying you must have been guilty because you paid for it etc, if you get what I mean :? Also why should you apologise to your sis, when you've done nothing wrong, what has she had to say on it all?

It all sounds so unfair & I think your parents are being very unreasonable, especially to side with one child & not another :( i hope you get things sorted tho. :hug:

Poor you Sarah. I feel so sorry for you.
Keep your chin up. We're all here for you.
Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon.
L x :hug:

Sarah&Braydon said:
i explained in my eyes being a good mummy was the most important thing i could do with my life, and that wasnt a vaild awnser

Going to college wouldn't make you a bad Mummy, it would be good in the long run for you and Brayden to have a good income of your own? :)

They sound a bit nasty, hope one day you and B can get your own place :hug: If you want to be a stay at home mum that's your choice and not really their business.

You could always do a correspondence course one day if you felt like it, and do it all from home, but if you want to concentrate on being a mum for now, that's your business only :hug:

Hi

Hun i am so sorry you went through all of this ive been worried sick about you and B . I hope you sort yourself out and sounds like it will be better if you and B found yourself a small place. They dont seem to be fair with you and expecually since they have no proof that you did this to your sisters license :( I might miss you tom i have my post natal check up but can you e-mail me and let me know how you are .
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Katrina

:hug: :hug: I think you'll be better in your own place. Looks like your sister may have done this on purpose

Babylicious said:
:hug: :hug: I think you'll be better in your own place. Looks like your sister may have done this on purpose

yeah im thinking the same thing and it wouldnt be the first time :twisted:

oh alice think i may have gotten things confused i do want to go to college but wen B is at school, i am already working and dont wanna be away from him ne more than i have to

thanks everyone :hug:

big hugs hun :hug: :hug: ive only just come on and seen this, i feel really bad for you and you are a good mummy you go to college if you want but dont be pushed into anything :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back