New years plot

I'm all for shocker storylines, but this was too much x

Just read the story, good for her!

I'm all for shockers too but this is just too insensitive

She's quit! The woman who olays ronnie handed her notice in as soon as she read the script in november!! Deffo fair play to her!!!

She's quit! The woman who olays ronnie handed her notice in as soon as she read the script in november!! Deffo fair play to her!!!

I agree hunny, good on her x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm skeptical, did she really quit because of the storyline or is this just to make her more favorable with the public. It looks much better on her of she did quit because of the storyline and not just because she was planning to leave anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way its a blow to the bbc as no matter what people say now, they will assume she quit because off that! Nearly 6000 complaints now!

I don't think she would jeopardize her job as such a successful character on such a popular soap just so the public would favor her, the public don't pay the bills iykwim.. I think she's genuine, imagine going home to your children every night with a heavy heart because of what you are doing, must have been very, very hard x

ive had a response from the BBC.. Very basic but at least they replied.. I still stand by what i think though x

Just read that some eastenders watcher has abused the lady who plays ronnie, that's just soo wrong!! Totally disagree with that, if u do anything you complain to the writers she was just doing her job! Also they are looking at ways to cut the baby swap story short so that's a bounus! Although they have to as she leaves in may ha ha!

I thought soaps were entertainment not like a total misery :(. I bet half of the people that have complained on not watching it now due to that storey so that will be losing viewers not buiding ratings!.
I watched emmadale lastnight an found that disturbing i never new that was going to be shown poor lisa bout to be raped :( i dont read stuff in the books as i dont get time so how they can say we knew whats guna happen an if it watch it we watch it basically up to us if we watch it or not. I didnt properly know about the baby swap i thought it was just guan be about cot death an sumet bout another baby i never really took much notice an for it to be on new years aswell i was expecting a happy ending!!
what were the replies back from the bbc??
were they sorry for what happened an how they went about it? xx

still no reply from the beeb for me, I can imagine it will be pretty pathetic when it does arrive though. Both me and OH complained about something a few weeks ago (the only other time I've ever complained about anything, I must be getting militant since becoming a mummy lol!) and they sent the same reply, spelling mistakes and all!

There's an interview on about it on BBC breakfast news.

Samantha Womacks Spokesperson has said that she isn't leaving because of the storyline, her contract was coming to an end anyway.

It must have been the most harrowing and depressing storyline to play. I think they bay snatching bit is so unbelievable.

x

i totally agree the rape lisa received was very chilling i hated it. And i hate the way they get away with it because they put a helpline up at the end x

yea was about to post it up, they saying it will be over by april, at first they was going to carry it out untill christmas, so theres the proof that its true shes left because off the story line, as if her contract runs out in may how wud they have carryed it out untill next christmas???? so shes took the easy option and not renewed her contract and fair play to her theres only so much you can take as an actress!

Last edited:
I know , I cant imagine how difficult it must have been for her to act out that storyline .

glad lisa told someone!

Poor Kat wasnt allowed to hold the baby :( so upsetting seeing them break down like that :( x

Hit 8,400 complatints now, and they garunteeing that kat will get her son back, but how on earth wud you react to that? Grieving for your son then find out he's across the road?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back