Justice for Baby P

First time mum

Reaction score
I'm sure you would have heard by now of the terrible death of "baby P" in the news.

You just cannot put into words how horrific this is and what happened to this poor defenceless little boy. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that there is a facebook group set up with a petition to get justice for him and to look at what went wrong with the authorities handling of the case. I have just joined and felt the need to put some comments on there as well.

Hanging is too good for these "people" and I just hope NOTHING like this is ever heard of again.

I'm sure you would all like to support this

Good idea - i'll definately be joining. It's absolutely disgusting and I wouldn't even give them the good grace to call them animals :evil:

Yeah I'll be joining too, I cried my eyes out after reading about it the the newspapers!

i found this story upsetting too, my youngest is the same age as that poor child and i cant see how anyone could hurt a child that is so young

Its shameful and disturbing that someone could do this to a lil baby :shock: :cry: :cry:

Ill be joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back