New Facebook

charlie84

Reaction score
Ok i have seen it mentioned a couple of times now, but for the life of me cant figure out what people are on about.
Is there a new facebook or something :think:

there should be a tab in the top left corner of you facebook homepage which says see the new facebook judt click that :D

To be honest, I find it irritating and difficult to navigate. I prefer the old one and have changed it back. Of course, it could be me not liking it. I've mentioned it in a suggestion to the administrators.

emeraldsroses said:
To be honest, I find it irritating and difficult to navigate. I prefer the old one and have changed it back. Of course, it could be me not liking it. I've mentioned it in a suggestion to the administrators.

how did you change it back? i clicked on it out of curiosity and i really don't like the new one :( i know its just a matter of time til its changed anyway, but i'd rather use the old one in the meantime...

Can not get on with the new one im sticking to what i know (god that makes me sound old) :rotfl: :rotfl:

How are you all doing it! I can't see it and wanna have a nose :wink:

just found the link back to the old facebook. phew!

fifi211 said:

On your facebook page there is a link in the very topleft hand corner to the new facebook

Am I the only one that prefers the new layout?

I think it is LOADS better to use!!

purple13 said:
emeraldsroses said:

how did you change it back? i clicked on it out of curiosity and i really don't like the new one :( i know its just a matter of time til its changed anyway, but i'd rather use the old one in the meantime...
Go to the top right and you should see the change back to old Facebook or something like that. Click on it and it will take you back.

i think its much uglier & untidy to look at - the reason i never liked myspace was for that same reason... and i don't want to have to navigate around for info that was previously on one screen - i'm lazy!! :lol:

SarahH said:
Am I the only one that prefers the new layout?

I think it is LOADS better to use!!
Yep, so far it looks like it. But then again you LIKE change :wink:

Yeah there is, it stretches out across the page, i think they are rolling it out slowly, my partner has the new facebook, i am still on the old one tho

charlie84 said:
fifi211 said:

On your facebook page there is a link in the very topleft hand corner to the new facebook

No it is not on my fb

Well I didn't wanna see it anyway :shakehead:

fifi211 said:
charlie84 said:
fifi211 said:

No it is not on my fb

Well I didn't wanna see it anyway :shakehead:

OK :think:
ummm click on home and see if it shows up on there hun

It's a conspiracy I tell ya :rotfl:

(Unless I am being really stupid :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back