New years plot

i love eastenders BUT i couldn't watch any of these ones. I watched it tonight thinking it was kind of finished but it really upset me. I know its an issue and soaps like to address lots of real life things but i feel this was TO FAR!!

sorry for little rant. Just made me paranoid now x

ive just sent my complaint now.. Thanks girls for the link x

over 3,400 complaints girls, not that they will do anything about it :mad:

just watched 5 mins then turned over, i wanted to see the midwife bit, and they have just made them out to incompitnt!!!!(Spelling?) aswell as the hosptail aaarrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im glad knew that it wasnt her baby lying there because im sat there thinking every mother if they could av the chance to see there baby born they would know the face of there child!. Its starting to bug me Alfie lying that he was there when baby died when he wasnt! i know its comfort but still. I hope its not one that drags on for years. Although if HV said something about clubbed feet or something maybe it will be out sooner? i hope the scene of this subject ends soon x

eekk!! Have you read some of the comments on the sun article. Some are right weirdos.. Saying that complainers should get over themselves.. I bet they've never had children x

I'm hopin it won't drag on for ages-wen kat said the police had took his dirty nappies I thought 'oooh dna' but not sure if that'd b too easy. I do think Jesse Wallace has acted amazingly x

She did, it must have been a very hard thing to be given to act..

I read about the storyline before Christmas - they didn't name names but apparently some of the cast had to have counselling afterwards as it was so upsetting - hardly surprising really!

That says it all really that the actors needed councilling afterwards!! How the hell did they think the public wud react, considering it has actually happened to them!!

did you get a reply from the bbc? I've only ever complained to them once before, and I got a reply within a couple of hours but haven't heard anything this time yet I sent it 2 days ago!

They hav had so many they wudnt be able to reply to each one but here is ther PATHETIC reply!!!

My phone wnt let me paste the link so check out the bbc web site xx

See the producers want the actual characters to feel crap an make them need counselling they should be ashamed x

no reply from them for me either. Poor patsy (bianca) is pregnant in real life. I bet those we real tears on there the other night when she left sied to look after cafe x

wow!! So if she felt like that. Enough to QUIT her job!! And i can't believe the insensitive comment from the boss at the bottom. Pratt- sorry this story line has really upset me and made me worry 10x worse than i already was x

They were bribing her to stay by promising better storylines for her, they didn't seem to grasp the fact that they have went too far x

defo. If they needed to bribe they should have realised what this would cause. Its all about ratings i bet they did it on purpose to cause this sort of reaction. To them all publicity is good publicity- common saying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back