New Facebook

I HATE CHANGE. I am stubbornly sticking to the old one, haven't any curiosity about the new one :rotfl:

The only new thing I've liked in the last year or so has been the PHAROAH!

i still havent got the new facebook even that link wont work :(
hubby uses the same laptop and he has it so unfair :(
xx

I cant decide whether to click it!? haha I will be mad if I dont like it haha

Somehow I got it, wasnt too sure about it, so switched back!! Took me long enough to get my head around the old FB & I wasnt pregers then, not even gonna attempt to figure it out!

Took me a few days to get used to the new one like. I hated it at first but now I prefer it to the old one 8)

I'm not looking. I don't mind the present layout and a few other places I haunt have had revamps lately and one more would be too much to take on board.

Also if I don't like it and can't get on with it I tend to ditch the thing totally :roll:

I dont know if I am missing something here... :doh: I cant see an option for find new Facebook :shakehead:

Tried link, but that didnt work :evil:

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fifi211 said:
charlie84 said:
fifi211 said:
How are you all doing it! I can't see it and wanna have a nose :wink:

On your facebook page there is a link in the very topleft hand corner to the new facebook

No it is not on my fb

Well I didn't wanna see it anyway :shakehead:
Its not on my OH's either!?!? :think: :think:

x-kirsty-x said:
Took me a few days to get used to the new one like. I hated it at first but now I prefer it to the old one 8)
I do now!! I can see whos posted on my wall or made a comment straight away! i like it!! :D

I had loads of trouble getting on to the new facebook I had to install firefox and then I had it.

I defo havent got it, my work pal has (she sits next to me)

Do some have it, and some dont :think: :shakehead:

I got it weeks ago by going to http://www.NEW.facebook.com - it'll bring your profile up like normal, only in the new style :)

At first there wasn't an option to switch it back to the old one so I was forced into using the new one :lol:

I love it now though 8)

I've just had a look and I quite like it. It looks easier to me than the old layout.

I like it cos it keeps applications seperate to the wall. The amount of times that I've almost given up trying to write on someone's wall because I can't find it! :wall:

It does take a bit of getting used to though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back