New years plot

LouLou1986

Reaction score
I personaly think is a stupid plot and wud offend every new mother out there! As how would you not know your own baby! Fair enoth cot death is a real life think but swaping a dead baby is sick! If there was a facebook group against it I would sooooo join!!!

Hiya Lou, i totally agree with you, I think the cot death story line is okay (even though its horrible and will not be easy viewing) however it is something that happens to people. But Ronnie then swapping the babies and Kat then thinking her baby died from cot death... is disgusting. It's taking it way too far.

Didnt even know this happened but thanks for letting me know Lou, i definetly wont be watching it and ill join the facebook page later. How could the writers write a story line like this?? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think they should swap the babies over as any mother will know what there baby looks like! They have done that part wrong.
I think cot death is to bring out the awareness which is normal and okay for them to do that storey line but to swap a baby is just pathetic an low. I think there will be tears in my house hold tonight, im dreading watching it cos i no it will be emotional storey line, hoping they might edit swapping the babies over. You would think i hate eastenders programme but its actually my favourite soap on the box.
Everyone knows what there babys look like when there born and i think it will effect women that have there babies been thru cot death because theyd be thinking the same as the ones that there children have not died of cot death. everyone knows what there own babies look like. an it will be a horrid start to new year for eastenders eh x

I agree with you febmum2be, raising awareness is ok but the swapping is ridiculous.
Eastenders is one of my favourite soaps and watch every one but tonight is going to be an exception as i dont believe the storyline is right x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I'll probably watch it out of curiosity but will probably turn off when I start blubbering!

iv decided not to watch for next few wks i dont like the storyline its offensive to ayone going thru it and i think it may make me paranoid

I'm not watching either, I think it's a very insensitive way to handle such a devastating subject, will upset me for no reason, and to top it all off is ridiculous to suggest that a mother wouldn't know someone swapped her baby

I'm normally a fan of eastenders and realise it's known for it's depressing subjects but they've gone too far this time, when did it stop being about entertainment and start being all about the most shocking instead? I bet it's a plot being written by a man. Twats!

so glad you see my point, ive even argued with a friend over it, she says its just a soap bu no offence to her she doesnt have children yet so cnt see it from that point off view, i havnt watched it and tbh i dnt think i will again!

I was just gonna start a thread about this...I've just told dh that I won't b watchin it this week...it's on now but I can't emotionally bring myself to watch it.

The cot death storyline is something that needs addressing but baby swap is just unecessary!! xx

I really thought they might of scrapped that part of Ronnie snatching that baby by tonights as it took me in to 2 minds will she wont she? an there ya have it they actually screaned it. I was quite disturbed at watching it. x

ive watched it and to be honest its soo badly done its not bothered me too much i think its just pathetic and isnt at all beievable so you can disconnect yourself from it iykwim

I ant watched and dnt intend to, I heard its guna be years till kat gets her little boy bk, if you rember her first child was took away from her and brought up with her in the back ground, its just a cruel really is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back