New to Trimmy1

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi ladiesss :)

I am new to Trimmy1. Found out on Sunday that I am just 5 1/2 weeks pregnant - due 21/12/12.

Me and my partner have been together for 7 years and ttc for 1-2 months. The first month I missed my OV dates cycle 2 I used c+, opks, vits and followed SMEP :)

Some of you may know me from ttc but I thought I would come in and properly introduce myself.

Wish you girls all the best of luck with your first trimester! lets get it over with and hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

love; Claire xxxxx

Congrats on your BFP
FX for a H&H pregnancy for you

congrats and welcome to tri 1 :) heres to a happy healthy preggo xxx

hiya yes all fine thnx so far so gd no worries just the usual cramps that come n go and niggles n pulls forgot how stressfull tri 1 can be :-/ but i had a scan last week at 7 weeks and we seen a tiny tiny baba with a heartbeat :) and have another scan booked for the 9th may summet new the epu do with risky pregs like bleeds and history of mcs i dont mind il have as many as they say lol should get a much better pici that time, hows u any nausea etc xx

hiya yes all fine thnx so far so gd no worries just the usual cramps that come n go and niggles n pulls forgot how stressfull tri 1 can be :-/ but i had a scan last week at 7 weeks and we seen a tiny tiny baba with a heartbeat :) and have another scan booked for the 9th may summet new the epu do with risky pregs like bleeds and history of mcs i dont mind il have as many as they say lol should get a much better pici that time, hows u any nausea etc xx

Aw thats a shame, it is all stress though all the way through I think :p I have no idea what I have let myself in for haha just kidding!

Yeah everything seems fine, was sick the other night, not feeling like eating right now although I need to - I dont normally eat till dinner time but today I have porridge, fruit, and cranberry juice which isnt really helping the frequent urination lol!

Boobs are sore, a bit tired and sicky and gassy! then I noticed I was constipated for 2 days (tmi) then I had a stabbing pain and had to go ASAP! have you ever had that?

I did see your good news hun!!!

Yay!!! Congratulations again!!

xxxxxxxxx

Welcome xxxxxx this forum is a god send btw!!! Xxxx

Hiya thanks girls!

Yeah the forum has been good for me and the girls at ttc are just great with their support.

Aw thats a shame, it is all stress though all the way through I think :p I have no idea what I have let myself in for haha just kidding!

Yeah everything seems fine, was sick the other night, not feeling like eating right now although I need to - I dont normally eat till dinner time but today I have porridge, fruit, and cranberry juice which isnt really helping the frequent urination lol!

Boobs are sore, a bit tired and sicky and gassy! then I noticed I was constipated for 2 days (tmi) then I had a stabbing pain and had to go ASAP! have you ever had that?

aww yes i go from one extreme to another with number2s lol its a right mare my boobs have been the worse up to now but are settling down but the frequently weeing is getting worse it was waking up and busting to go now im wakijg at 4-5 and busting to go and on and off the loo all day long,sickness was all day at first now its mostly afternoon but if i force myself to eat it clears up, and now the extreme tiredness has kicked in and i need afternoon naps which is were i am going right now im zonked hehe xxx

Congratulations and welcome to to tri 1 :) xxx

Hello and congrats on your pregnancy, I hope all goes well xx

Welcome to our ewonderful world full of cramps worry and stress!!!! X

congratulations on your lovely news and welcome to Tri 1 - wishing you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back