Night sleep rant...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Hope81, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hope81

Hope81 Well-Known Member

Let's see went to bed at 12 took me like 1 h to settle and find a comfortable position....got up at 2 for a pee, back to bed and 1 more h moving pillows around trying to make me comfortable, got up at 7 for a pee again, back to bed and a very sore back, trying to move again the pillows around to support my back, a pillow between my legs etc, dozed for like 45 min and then guess what I need a pee again.
    I give up lol, I mean really I am only 7+3 lol. Now on the sofa with a sore back and some cramps and oh so sleepy....but I dare not to go back to bed lol. On the other hand my oh is still sleeping like a baby :(
    Rant over lol....

2. cosmicgirl

cosmicgirl Well-Known Member

I've been waking up really really early!!! I'm usually rubbish at getting up, it's weird x

3. maybe baby

maybe baby Well-Known Member

I've bought a memory foam matress topper, it's lush, highly recommend!:)

Cos, I wake up early for a pee and then I'm all happy/excited like a kid at Xmas and I want to get up!:)

Xx

4. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

Lol well garunteed at around 3am I will need to pee, the I am wide awake for an hour or so trying to get comfy fall asleep the I am wide awake by 7am while hubby is huffing and puffing while I am wriggling around on bed! I feel you pain.... Guess it's one of the ways we get prepared for baby's random feeding hours! X

5. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I dont wake up during the night for a pee, just desperate for one when I wake up! I have a memory foam matress, and it's AMAZING!! And I got it for only £100!! x