Introducing may 2006 mum's

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hello Empa, Freya and Angie,

Congratulations to you all on your good news

Just thought I would introduce properly and get to know you all.

This is mine and Nicks first baby and we are pretty excited.

I am 27 and my partner is 24 we have been together for 7 seven years living together for the past 4.

We have a pet cat called Molly who is a bengal aged 1 year.

We both live in Hempstead in Kent and I work in London as an office manager for an insurance company.

I cannot wait to get to that 12 week mark but luckliy enough we are on holiday in a weeks time for two weeks and when i return I will be 12 weeks. hopefully

Looking forward to chatting to you all through out your pregnancies and comparing each stage with you.

Speak to you all soon keep safe

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

I live in South Oxfordshire and work as a nurse, I'm 28 and hubbie is 36.

This is our first baby too and after initial period of shock are both

v.excited now! We have been married for just over a year and had been

trying to get pregnant for just a couple of months.

I too cannot wait to get to 12 wks, time is really dragging. Feel sick a lot

of the time and am really off my food which is not like me at all!

Went to docs on thur for 1st ante-natal and got given my notes etc, also

listened for heartbeat in case my dates were wrong but nothing yet.

Look forward to talking to all May 2006 mums over coming months and

enjoy your hols Sarah.

Love Angie xx

Thanks Angie.

I hope your sickness quitens down soon, I have been lucky enough not to as of yet have any symptoms apart from really really itchy nipples :oops: and god they are sore.

One week to my holiday and counting the days hours and seconds.

Take care and chat later

xx

Sarah

Hi all.. iv worked my due day out to be 18th may i have not been to see midwife yet as the longer i wait the faster the pregnancy will go cause as soon as i get my notes and stuff il be to excited and start counting the days, my last period was 11/08/05 i feel so sick and tired and like last time i was pregnant my legs itch soooo bad i lay in bed with any thing sharp like the backing of my remote and scratch my legs to bits its so anoying... any way i have a daughter she is only 6months old called Dior Faith but i really wanted to have two really close im finding it so tiring it was much easier being preg b4 cuz i had my own time but now i wrk and have a baby so i dont get the day time naps :x

Hi all

Thought I had better join up as well as another May 2006 mummy to be.

Im Sian, mum to two (see below) and live in Portsmouth, Im 31 and hubby is 32.

We had been trying for number three for a year and were about to postpone our efforts when the blue line arrived.

I cannot wait to reach 12 weeks as feeling sick all the time and very tender brbs at the moment, this time round is worse than the first two times.

Have msn so dont hesitate to add me as im on a lot and love to have a chat.

lots of love
Sian
xxxx

Hi Dionne and mummysian

Congratualtions on your pregnancies i wish you both a healthy 9 mths.

Dionne, I have just read your notes on the miscarriage section and I am wishing you all the best for the 12 week mark. take it easy wont you.

I dont know if I am lucky or not todate I have not had any real bad symptoms slight back ache and itchy nipples :lol:

but then that could be a bad thing as the whole time you are being sick and tired you know something is going on.. :?:

The only thing I can tell is my ever expanding wasteline :roll: :shock:

Take care mummys and I am sure we will all chat soon at some point

sarah x

Hi my name is Freya. I am 33 my husband is 34. This is our second baby (third pregnancy). I have a daughter is 3 1/2 and she is the best thing in my life. We are excited but nervous about this pregnancy. Like everyone else just cannot wait to get to 12 week mark. I have been feeling sick and tired but take these as good signs. I wish everyone a healthy 9 months and can't wait to hear about everyones scan. I am going to see midwife tomorrow for blood tests and so that she can book me in for first scan. I can't wait. Bye for now!

its horrible i was starting to loose weight b4 i got preg now im only 6wks n look so chubby iv just cum bk to wrk last week from maternity leave so all the girls are oviously lookin at my belly to c how well iv lost the weight but im lookin huge lol aint told em yet, i got promoted wen like 50ppl went 4 the job i got it went on maternity leave 3days later after having dior early now im bk il b goin again... there not goin to like me... but wot can the do .. :lol:

Hi everyone,

I'm Clare-21, husband Chris-27, married in March 05.

We live in Lincolnshire with our lovely little cat, Tom. I work in admin and Chris is an account manager.

This is our 1st baby, so very daunting but exciting all the same.

Been for my 1st scan today, i thought i was 11 weeks but been dated as 10 so due date is 10th May 06.

Hope you're all feeling well, i've been lucky with just a bit of nausea and a few aches and pains....dont think i could have coped with morning sickness!!

Take care all,

Clare xx

hi just thought id pop in and introduce myself i had scan last week and been given a new date which puts me due may 27th but my dates put me 2nd june so have been in june club dont really want to leave there so thought id be cheeky and flit between the 2 thats if you will all have me here :D
name is rachel am 32 this is my second pregnancy i have a 12 year old son with my ex hubby split from the father of this baby about a week before i found out i was pregnant so am going it alone although he has been there for support so far during pregnancy
the all day sickness has finally finished for me by the looks of things have been feeling lots better the last week got more energy too so think the tiredness is nearly gone too so who knows maybe will be blooming soon
:lol:
hope you are all feeling well and your pregnancies are going well
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies

I have just had a scan this morning, as the doctor suspected that I may be having an ectopic pregnancy due to stomach cramps, but everything is fine. My baby is healthy with all bits in the right place!! I have been given a new due date of 24th May.

This is my first baby and we are both delighted about the news, DH had tears in his eyes when he saw the little one on the screen. It was very emotional.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back