******NEW August 2015 Mummies******

Hi ladies.

I've been AWOL recently, so busy and starting to feel much better so no longer hibernating lol

Charlotte and lisey so so sorry to hear to hear your sad news. Thinking of you both.

I'm off to tri2 now, thanks for all your support ladies and see you over there soon!

Xxxx

Only 2 more days left in tri 1 then on wed I'm off to tri 2! Can't believe it! X

I'm officially staying in August Mummies 2015! I just posted about my appointment with Fetal Medicine in my other post about my 12 week scan, a completely normal pregnancy but lots of blood vessels in the back wall of my uterus, no issues seen with my placenta today and baby was waving and kicking as normal! Placenta is posterior so I imagine it's around where my placenta is attached, a huge sigh of relief! Baby is fully formed and the brain looks normal, healthy heartbeat and no worries about physical deformities as it stands.
Waiting for my Nuchal bloods to come back now, Fetal Medicine tried to get the results sent over but they won't be tested until this afternoon at the earliest. I'll definitely have the results at my 16 week scan with Fetal Medicine though so even if they haven't posted them to me by then, I'll definitely have them on the 16th March.
Bloody medical staff scaring me all weekend, crying every time I saw a baby just to find out that all is fine and that it's actually quite common! I'm not completely clear of abnormalities and I am being monitored via an extra scan but everything's looking much happier than it was!

Wow Charlotte, what a rolercoaster ride. I am so so happy for you. This is great news. Now you make sure you look after yourself. It would've been better if they didn't leave you to stew over it all weekend but all turned out well. The angels must be watching over you.

:hugs:

Charlotte that's absolutely fantastic news. So pleased for you X

Michelle X

That's absolutely amazing news Charlotte, absolutely over the moon for you!

Thank you! Still have a scan at 16 weeks to double check their verdict as they think the blood vessels will decrease in number as I get further, it isn't harmful if they don't but they want to make sure that it's developing properly from a medical point of view but also for my own piece of mind. She seemed really positive and sure about her decision though, she just seemed very confused as to why I had even been referred. maybe even slightly annoyed that they'd worried me over something without giving me information about a molar pregnancy but also on what else it could have been. They even told me not to research it but then didn't have information to tell me either. I'm questioning whether to have my 20 week scan with them now, after all of this emotional turmoil and lack of bedside manners.
I now have to put up with both sides of future grandparents patronising me and saying how they don't think it's the right time and telling me it's okay if I change my mind. They're driving me nuts! OH's mum thought it was a really good time to tell me that if it was a partial molar that the baby isn't actually a baby and that it's just a mole. Basically telling me that it isn't really a baby and not to be upset, this was on the way to the appointment. If she isn't careful I'm going to snap in the next few weeks, thankfully my aunt is lovely and understands what it's like to have fears of abnormalities but she also considered termination (due to proven deformity) but ran out of the hospital at the last minute. That baby, who was born with his bowels outside of his body and lungs in his abdomen, is now nearly 28 and all his organs are where they're meant to be. He was the first case the hospital had seen in 10 years and she was given the same advice as me, it's just proof that sometimes you need to get second opinions and try to stay positive. Medical staff can be wrong sometimes too, unfortunately my hospital has a track record for being wrong and I'm a little bit scared about staying under their care now.
I can't wait to join tri 2 now, only 1 week to go although I might move over a few days earlier. :) xx

Lisey - so sorry to hear your news :( sending lots of hugs xxx

Babybushie and Rainbow - yay for tri 2! Good to see people moving over.

Charlotte glad to hear all is good now :) when's your official due date now then? Xxxxx

Lisey - so sorry to hear your news :( sending lots of hugs xxx

Babybushie and Rainbow - yay for tri 2! Good to see people moving over.

Charlotte glad to hear all is good now :) when's your official due date now then? Xxxxx

Thanks, I'm still stuck on the 31st August, baby was measuring to the day that we were given at our early scan at 7 weeks. Baby was measuring a day behind this morning but she said she wasn't going to change my date from the one I was given at my official 12 week scan as it's such a minuscule discrepancy in size and baby would probably measure to the day if I was being scanned later in the day apparently.
My ticker went from 13 + 0 to 13+6 for no reason earlier, not sure if it's just mine which messed up for a while?

Is anyone else getting excited to move over to tri 2?
We have a gender scan booked for 14 March and I just cannot wait :) our due date is 30 August.
Not felt any flutters yet so I'm hoping all ok in there, this is baby number 2 and all I had read was how much bigger Id get and how Id feel everything quicker hasn't been the case so far.

gas anyone else?

Hey Pregnot, I am getting excited about Tri2. :dance: I have to say that I have been feeling some movements a lot earlier than last time and it is awesome. :) We have our gender scan on the 15th March :shock: and can't wait. Do you have any feeling of what you are having? I think we are having another girl even though before I was convinced it's a boy.

Ohhh have you? gosh I hope I'm ok then :/
I don't know I am suspecting a boy though based on the 12 week scan photo and the completely nonsense nub theory haha it's amazing what I can talk myself into believing!

But yes I suspect a boy, hoping I feel something or get a bump soon :(

Im really excited for tri 2! This is my last day in tri 1 and I can't believe it! I've not booked my gender scan yet but im gonna book it for 14th March. I'm convinced it's a boy so we'll see! X

Im 14 weeks today! See you on the other side ladies!

Congrats Lollie- enjoy tri2 - see you in a week ish when were all over x

Enjoy tri 2 rainbow x

Just checking- the last ladies in here just based on due date will be Pregnot (30th), Charlotte (31st), and me 1st sept! Eeek

Not long till we are all in tri 2, can't wait ladies!!!

Hope u are all ok xxx

Yep! I think I might move over on Friday though as seems a little pointless to stay with only us two using the thread, plus I'm dying to be reunited with the rest of August Mummies. I was stalking the tri 2 thread and some of them are already at 16 weeks, I find it so strange seeing it as that still feels ages away for me! I also have another scan at 16 weeks exactly with Fetal Medicine so it's dragging even more knowing that I'm seeing baby again that week! It's like having the date for the 12 week scan all over again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back