~*NEW*~ 37weeks + Labour signs, advise and hugs thread

Mel :hug: :hug: :hug: dont worry honey I'll be here with you :hug: :hug: all my signs have stopped - tried to walk this baby out today so have been out since 11.00 am!! not more tightenings but feel so sore below I'm going to get an hour on the bed!!

Good luck to you other lucky ladies - hope it all carries on for you :cheer:

Jane x

Mel&Bean said:
wish i was having some form of sign, feeling really depressed now :bored:

Really feel for you, hope something happens over the weekend for you xx :hug: :hug:

well after my contractions coming every 4/5 mins and getting quite painful went up to triage to get assessed. Yup, the contractions disappear as soon as I'm hooked up to the monitor and only come every 10mins ...typical!

got an internal and i'm 1cm and effacing....OMG! feels like nothing and I'm in pain!!!

:hug: :hug: Lisa thats what they said to me on Tuesday night!! Had contractions on and off since but not really getting anywhere fast I think..... hope you have more luck than me!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you start to dilate soon Lisa. I'm sure all the pains will start to do something. I'm only 1cm too, but its not so bad for me because I'm not getting the painful contractions.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

well i've managed to get some sleep with my tens machine buzzing away...lol

still having contractions in the night but only every 10mins....

spoke to MIL and she reckons they should pick up again when I get up and start walking about, I just hadnt managed to get the momentum going yesterday and thats why they backed off when I lay down.... sooooo.... I guess I have to get out my bed and stand up....too scared! lol! :lol: :lol:

Wow Lisa - exciting - get up we need another baby around here to show the rest of them how to do it :)

All my pains have gone - just feel like I have a terrible hangover so think I may be dehydrated - just drinking a gallon of squash but then I know I will have horrible heartburn :puke:

Anyway seen Mel this morning???

Jane x

Well I definately just lost my plug on the toilet :shock: now that WAS my plug!!! lol! :lol:

morning Jane!! :wave: hope you managed to get yourself re-hydrated! Nothing worse... I've been drinking tons of squash recently!

haven't seen mel yet.. :think: but then I am just up!

God Lisa how exciting :cheer: :cheer: will be watching for updates :) whose your text buddy??

Jane x

hey hsorry was in bed as Hopes not here for a while today was enjoying the rest. nothing to report here just a bit more plug!

text buddy is clairebear.... OH reckons that we'll be into tomorrow at this rate... IF my body decides to pick up the momentum!! lol! :lol:

Good luck Lisa, hope its today. I'm going for a walk today to see if anything happens. Lost a bit load of bloody plug & I'm feeling really sick today so hopefully things are moving along.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so frustrated!!!! :?
contractions back down to 5-6 mins apart but not budging... last a good 1min + as well and quite sore :( I feel like such a wimp!!!!!!

I cant take days of this..... :oops:

for all you waiting, apparently lots of laughing is supposed to get things moving (according to a rat forum im on :lol: )

so get your funny films and tell lots of jokes, if it works you will have baby, if not, at least you will be laughing!!

hope it all happens for you all soon!

Mucus plug turned a bit brown today, only a little, not sure if it means anything but hey ho, the skin in the fold at the top of my legs,you know the crease between ur fanjita and leg is really sore again, im in pain boooo

Just wanted 2 put a quick post 2 say hurry up all you babies overdue and goodluck 2 all u ladies. I went in2 labour 6am wed mornin 28th jan and delivered a healthy baby boy @ 18.05 7lb 9.5 oz Kyle James Stewart. Both home now and doing well.
Just wanted 2 say thankyou 2 every1 on this forum, it has been a great support throughout my pregnancy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

chelsea said:
for all you waiting, apparently lots of laughing is supposed to get things moving (according to a rat forum im on :lol: )

so get your funny films and tell lots of jokes, if it works you will have baby, if not, at least you will be laughing!!

hope it all happens for you all soon!

I've heard that too- I saw Richard Herring doing standup a few days before I had Elliott and I had Braxton Hicks contractions like I'd never had!

Worth a go and better than eating pineapple again!

+++

Morning :wave: :wave:

Sounds like we're going to have a few PF babies soon. Thats Talullah & Mel in hospital & hopefully Lisa is too.

Nothing exciting happening here, still losing plug. I walked about loads yesterday, ended up with quite strong BH but they stopped. Had a crampy pains in my back all night but thats all. I got piles yesterday, thought I was going to miss out on them :doh: :doh: . Plus I'm so swollen & sore down 'there', its enormous. :lol: :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back