Witches about!!

heles7

Reaction score
As well as my birthing ball, I also ordered some raspberry leaf tea and arnica today which got me thinking that ill be so pleased if they help me through this. I suppose there is no reason why they shouldn't - these remedies have been used for longer than we've had tens, pethedine and the like.

At one time though the powers that be would have burnt a woman at the stake if found using herbal remedies!!!

Are things better now with modern advances or did the women of yesteryears have it better? I think we're a bit lucky to have best of both worlds.

I reserve the right to change my mind when I've actually experienced labour though!!!!! :rotfl:

humm in a way they did but then because we have both we dont no as much about them as we wud if it was jst one... i mean i went 2 my labour class 2day n i have completely gone of the idea of an epidural have u seen the size of the needle :talkhand: an yet i dont no hardly anything about herbal remidies so im kinda stuck in the middle... i guess im gassing it all the way :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
humm in a way they did but then because we have both we dont no as much about them as we wud if it was jst one... i mean i went 2 my labour class 2day n i have completely gone of the idea of an epidural have u seen the size of the needle :talkhand: an yet i dont no hardly anything about herbal remidies so im kinda stuck in the middle... i guess im gassing it all the way :rotfl:

never look at the needle honey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back