~*NEW*~ 37weeks + Labour signs, advise and hugs thread

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hope sarah doesnt mind me starting a new one of these for usladies.
No signs for me at all :lol: Got my raspberry tea brewing atm though, i hated it before :rotfl:

oo thanks for this mel!! I was wondering where the other thread had gone too.... I'm not quite at 37.....but almost!! :D

ooh i was wondering wat happened to other thread!
having 2-3 contractions per min and still losin plug!! am 1 cm dilated and hopefully things are progressing! x

I think we can squeese you in lisa :wink:
Thats great CBG, hopefully it wont be too long now, try going for a walk if you can or bounce on a ball

Hi and good luck to all you due ladies :wave:
I cant believe it was only a couple of weeks ago that i was on the other thread like this and now i have my little man.
i will be keeping a watch on here for anyone about to pop, its so exciting :hug:

I guess I dont really belong in here :(

Its so exciting to have a date to meet my LO, but at the same time I would like to go through the whole excitement and anticipation bit too....does that sound odd?????

All that said it might all change tomorrow!!!

yey! :cheer:

CBG - I defo recommend the walk if you can.... when I've been walking I always feel like LO is lower down and pushing downwards..... or get bouncing! :D

Ellie - I can see your view about not having the excitement/anticipation bit....... I cant decide what I would rather have! Some days I think I would just like to know when LO is coming....other days I look forward to the anticipation!
...but...i guess it can also be frustrating as we can see!!!!

I hope you dont mind me coming in...I havent posted much through my pregnancy as Ive not really enjoyed much of it :( Found out my husband started seeing someone about 6wks ago he been seeing her pritty much through whole pregnancy....he is still here but things been horrendous last 6wks he keeps lying and it goes on and on!!

Anyway that was completley off topic lol but I wanted to explain why I havent posted cos I dont expect to just be able to jump in again so to speak

So here I am in labour signs thread...OMG doesnt seem like 5mins since I was in 1st tri at 5wks gone

I havent had anything much yet other than the constant constipation has gone and am now going too much in creased discharge for a few days
and if i am on my feet much through day I get loads of pressure down there oo and plenty braxton hicks lol!!!

Good luck everyone and lets hope we all pop soon :rotfl:

Im in so much pain with my groin aching and LO constantly pushing down on my cervix i don't even know if I'll recognise when im in labour i hurt all over all of the time. :(
Saw the midwife on Friday at 37+5 weeks and was measuring 40!!! She said i wouldn't make it through the weekend with him being so big and low down but it's Thursday tomorrow and here i am.... still waiting for some kind of definite sign he's on his way.

I have been getting very strong braxton hicks the last couple of days though, some very uncomfortable and lasting up to 5 mins!

I'll have some hugs then please!!
I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
STILL no signs of ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can sympathise with the being in agony bit........Im ok in a morning, so try and do everything then, but come about 4pm and I can bearly move........my body hurts so much (groin, hips, leg joints, back - you name it), and have this constant pain in my chest from his head :roll:

Just seen my midwife for the last time and apparently he is now fully engaged which came as a shock - so I have a baby with an engaged bum :wink: Apparently breech babies also cause an uneven pressure so can cause your waters to break early.......so who knows - I guess I need to start watching for any signs!!

Gosh Ellie I didnt know breech babies engage - what have you been told to do if your waters do break?

Kmac :hug: with every day that passes I am sure you are having a boy - he just doesnt want to come into this cold world x x x

Karly1824 I'm so sorry to hear about your OH - what a pr*t :hug: :hug:

Jane x

braxton hicks are such a tease dont u think? for the last 2 nites ive been getting them really strong and lasting thru out the nite, at one stage last nite i thought this could be it then after about 3 hours they stopped!!! i think its baby winding us all up! lol

i've never even had a Braxton Hicks!!

I'm starting to wonder if there is actually a baby in there!

kmac said:
i've never even had a Braxton Hicks!!

I'm starting to wonder if there is actually a baby in there!

I've not had any either I dont think....lol.... I dont think my body has a clue what to do! I'm pretty sure it can do with the practice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back