Pushca's Labour / Induction Thread :)

pushca

Reaction score
The day has arrived and am going into hospital at 9am to be induced. I have wifi access at hospital so hope to keep you updated (& will help me pass the time until things really kick off!) Looking forward to reading the other labour threads for the 3 other mummies who's little ones have also decided to make an appearance today!! :)

915am - Got a lovely window bay!!! Just waiting to be monitored. Poor lady in cubicle next to me is in pain & keeps throwing up loudly, poor thing! I'm having strong contractions too so hoping things are kick starting :)

1145am - been monitored & being moved to labour ward room shortly for next stage!! Because of polyhydramnios & other risks I'm not allowed to labour on the open ward but quite pleased as some poor woman is screaming & crying & it's quite unsettling!! At least on labour ward I'll have my own room! Ooh another contraction!!! :eek:

1230pm - had a bit of a panic & a cry! Think it suddenly hit me this is happening & it bought back a few traumatic memories from my sons birth. Had a cry (& a clear out!!!) and feel much better. Just had an argy bargy sandwich (onion bhaji, cucumber, mango chutney & mint sauce on malted bread) & it was FAB! Who said hospital food is rubbish!!! :)

1530 - Still waiting for bed in labour ward...

1900 - Due to being high risk I have to do the whole induction process on the labour ward & unfortunately they haven't been able to get me a bed on labour ward all day. It's probable I won't be seen until tomorrow unless a bed becomes free in night but even then they're very unlikely to do anything drastic in middle of the night. If I'd not been high risk I could have been well under way by now, but I don't mind as its given me an extra day with my bump! Hope you're all well & thanks for the well wishes xxx

15.3.2012 @ 5pm: Finally got a bed in labour ward & been given gel. Contractions already coming so hopefully things are underway now. Going to try & sleep while I can! X

Good luck fx it's a quick one for you :) xx

:yay: Good luck hun, hope it's nice and quick xxxxxxxx

Good luck !....I will be watching this with interest as I'm being induced Friday.

Good luck honey!! I really hope it's not a long process for you :) can't wait to see pics of your little man xx

Its all too exciting on here this morning, best of luck hun, cant wait for an update xxxxxxx

:yay: todays a good day for a lot of babies to be born, hope its quick and easy for you xx

Ah good luck, wishing you all the best through the pain :) x

Good luck! Hope it's not too long and painful for you!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back