~*NEW*~ 37weeks + Labour signs, advise and hugs thread

you will have goerge before i have mine, i bet you llol
same old here, irregular pains no contractions yadayada :bored:

That sounds really promising dtaylor, good luck hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm only a day behind you so maybe it'll be my turn too soon. Got my midwife appointment at 10am so we'll see what the situation is. :pray:

Sex is shit too, not only has it not worked 3 times now, but it lasts all of 5 seconds coz we aint done it in so long :( Sad Mel, sorry feeling blue today again

just popped in to check up on you all.
Mel hun it really wont be long :hug:
To all you other ladies, good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

It seems only yesterday i was in the labour thread and now Levi is nearly 6 weeks old :shakehead: and it wont be long before you are all looking back the same i promise you.

I cant wait to have the next one but definately gonna give it a year :D

Back from Midwife she has banned me from going to Manchester :( she didnt give me an internal but thought he had really dropped further ....... said it was just a question of waiting now :wall: DH is going to pick up our daughter so I am going to spend the afternoon with my mum just in case :D

Jane x

Morning :wave: :wave:

Hope your baby starts to make an appearance soon Mel.

dtaylor & jane - it sounds like you both could be having your babies soon. How exciting! We need to have a baby here, its been a while.

lisa-marie - its a good idea to have a plan for the day. Hope it gets the baby moving.

No signs for me, baby isn't moving much today, I think he might have turned, his bum feels like its right in the middle. So that might be why. I'm going for a long walk today and I think I'll spend a few hours on my birthing ball.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: everyone!

how are we all?

:wave: emman - hope you've got the lovely sunny weather like me! :hug: :hug:

dtaylor - hope thats you now on your way hun to meeting your LO! :hug:

lisa-marie - hope your plan is going well! I'm planning to sit on my ball and play the wii this afternoon!!!

jane - sounds like you're getting closer!!!

mel - hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

not much from me, woke up at 1:30 with cramping but that was it. Just been for a half hour walk, OH has bets on the 29th being "the day" lol! hmmmmmm so bored at the moment. Unfortunately for me this seems to be a busy time for him at work so isnt home till 8-9 at night :( just when I could do with the company.....

hey lisa im usually up late and ifyou have msn ill glady be round for a chat tonight if you like :hug:

My news for today is......

i now have piles...... F!*?in Wonderful!

No sign of baby and not lost any more plug...roll on Saturday :?

awww thanks mel :hug: :hug: :hug:

tallulah - I have these too... :( i'm actually bit worried they could burst with the pushing stage :oops: :oops: can this happen? or is I bein silly?!?! lol! :lol:

Just had a really massive show, bigger then the last along with massive amounts of pressure and shooting pains, not majourly exciting but keeps me occupied :rotfl:
Is it wierd that seeing pant snot cheers me up

lisaspoon thats exactly what im worried about too!
I remember after i had my son my bum was absolutely killing me for hours from all the pushing :oops: - im so scared of going through that again!

ooo mel! sounds good!!

tallulah - i might ask the middy on friday about it... thats the last thing i need, a bleeding bum too!! :?

nearly the end of the third day, heres tom the fourth :(

morning all :wave:

how are we? no sign of any babies yet i see. I think it just takes one of us to get the ball rolling and then we'll have a boom!!

Not much, again, here. Backache all day yesterday a few crampy pains this morning but nothing helpful! Definitely think bump has dropped loads, even between Sunday and today :? hopefully heading in the right direction...either that or its a really heavy baby and my body cant hold it any more!!!

I'm dreading Sunday if this baby is not here... I think I'm gonna turn my mobile off and dingy the land line... even OH gets asked every day at work if I'm in Labour...... errr if I was he wouldn't be there!!!! :wall:

I have the theory that babies are late when its winter rubbish weather!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to all! xxxxxx

Hey everyone! :wave:
Nothing happening here either. Im starting to actually feel ill now though, i can't decide if it's just cos im so overdue or if im coming down with something. I feel sick all the time and have had a headache for a couple of days. Ive given up on baby coming naturally, im just looking forward to Saturday.
Does anyone know how dtaylor is?
Wonder if her baby is here yet?

ooo tallulah maybe its the start of things for you!

i had a couple of quite sore tightenings..... then nothing! :wall: :wall: dont like this start stop game! lol!

got the health visitor coming at 1pm....anyone know what they here for? is it just to meet and throw lots of leaflets at me?!

Hey girls, nothing much to report here, had some more show at 6am this morning, theres no blood in it though so it prob m,eans nothing, how much more could there be there has been soooo much :? Oh well, just got another phone call from Gal,seeing if im ok, suprised actually as i have face on with him as he wouldnt play mario cart with me, how childish :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back