• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I've lost my plug?? HELP!!!

I think the tea helped me :) oodles of plug everytime I wiped! Then one big blob, went to bed and waters broke, bloody show happened after I sneezed!! That's when my contractions started :( ouch!! I was locked to the loo!!

Hope this is the start for you
Emma x

I think the tea helped me :) oodles of plug everytime I wiped! Then one big blob, went to bed and waters broke, bloody show happened after I sneezed!! That's when my contractions started :( ouch!! I was locked to the loo!!

Hope this is the start for you
Emma x

It was ur story that made me scared!! :lol: As seemed the same thing was happening and it was so quick :shock: but not had anything else yet so hopefully will after sweep today! Thanks hun :)x x

did u find out if the clear runny discharge was ur waters? just im having same thing and im concerned xxx

mentioned it to midwife and she said if it was waters it would leak continuously, but I've only had it twice about 24 hours apart so think it was just watery discharge x x

My waters leaked for half an hour, I was sat on the loo with it pouring out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back