never thought i would be posting in here.

I'm so glad you had someone there, I'm so so sad for you. I was in tri1 with you before my mc and its heartbreaking to hear whats happened. Don't feel bad or heartless for how you feel, noone here will judge how you feel and also don't feel bad if those feelings change over time and maybe even change back again. so sorry, :hug:

I'm.glad your mum is there for you, I'm so sorry you are going through this, you are being very brave and probably still in.shock, we are here for.you when.you need us hun, I'm so sorry x

Im so sorry Hun, what a horrible thing to have to go through. thinking of you & your family big :hugs: xx

So so sorry to read this big bump, first trimester miscarriage is one thing , I think further on is something else, though all heartbreaking.
Your not heartless, like you say Im sure right now you are numb from the news and probably still in shock right now.
Wishing all goes as well as pos for Saturday.
We are all here to share a rant or gee each other up when feeling down,I have found talking about my feelings and helping others with theirs has really helped me to get through.
Keep us informed .xxxxxxx

so sorry, i hope you can get some answers, glad your mum is with you now. thinking of you and your family. xx

Oh Hun I'm so so sorry to hear this, lots of love to you all :hug: glad your mums with you xx

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear this its absolutely awful. Please don't feel guilty about how you feel - your body is letting you feel that way for a reason I am sure - like you say because your baby wasn't meant to be. Its horrible you had to find out this way and how far along you are but you seem like such a brave, strong person I am sure you will get through this one day at a time. Take time to grieve. Don't forget to look after yourself. Take care and stay strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so so sorry honey, the hospital found a problem with our son at 30 weeks gestation he had to be delivered the next day and unfortunately died 2 days later :( If you ever want a chat I'm here :hugs: xxx

So sorry for your loss! :hug: Thinking of you and your family, glad your Mum has stayed with you xx

Oh sweetheart!

I am so very sorry to read this. What an awful shock for you.

I hope it can go as smoothly as possible over the weekend. Thinking of you xx

Im so so sorry honey, the hospital found a problem with our son at 30 weeks gestation he had to be delivered the next day and unfortunately died 2 days later :( If you ever want a chat I'm here :hugs: xxx

Thank you x I can only imagine how difficult it must have been at 30 weeks :( my mum went through this at 27 weeks and she is great support right now... So hard and I am so scared for Saturday :(

I am getting crampy pains after the pill I took earlier at the hospital. It was only supposed to stop the hormones my body was producing. Do you think this is the start?

Oh hunny I am so so sorry to hear this. Thinking of u and glad u have ur mum for support :hugs: xxx

oh honey I am so sorry for your loss. Glad your mum is there with you and proving to be some support for you. sending hugs, xxx

it could be the start hun, it might have been going to happen anyway without the tablets. I started cramping when I took them at 12 weeks. wasn't expecting to get anything til after the second lot. So sorry lovely xx

I don't get a second lot, they aren't the same as the tablets they give troy to expell, these ones are just to stop the hormones in tour body so that when they induce me with a vaginal pessory (like they would when you go over due) my nostril doesn't freak out so much. After this tablet, just the one, I will be induced like I would be with a full term birth. And I will have a labour and give birth. Only my baby won't be living and will be small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back