Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

Hi girlies!!!!

I am back and back on track! Well.....my "everything went in on holiday" system makes me pay for it! :( I knew what I was doing and that i will put weight on, but still...... Anyways...I put half a stone and feeling like a right pig!

But seems summer isnt bad for just me! :? Well LADIES! It is time to come back on track!

IS ANYBODY WITH ME???? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ME, ME, ME!!
i have stayed the same for the past 2 weeks, i weighed this morning and i have stayed the same AGAIN!
i know its because i havent been really strict so i think its about time i got back on track, i have a holiday to Turkey in a couple of months so i really wanna get it bak again and lose some more, i have started doing my sit ups to TRY and firm up my stomach...ohhhhhhhhhh i feel sooooo fat!!

xrachx!!!

Thats the spirit!!! You go girl! :hug: :clap:

So, meal plan for me for today:
Morning-porridge, lunch brown rice with some grilled fish and a salad. Snack-low fat youghurt. Dinner wholegrain sandwich with tomatoes. Fruit-one nectarine!

I bloody want to get this weight off!!!

I'm back with it, gained 2lb so I've 8lb now to loose before 12th July! I doubt I'll manage to loose it all though so I'll loose what I can :cheer:

yey!! thats the spirit, lets get to it then, 8lb is do-able in 16 days definately!
i have been good upto now, i will write my food list down in a bit....baby awake!...see ya soon.xx

Yes help!i need to los some weight still, i looked frightful in my swinsuit on hols!

Am not on it today as ive only just got back so will relax with choc a bit longer and start tomorrow.

Mrs_Tommo - get all your strenght together, have your last naughy day today and back to WeightWatchers tomorrow! :hug: :D You've been doing so great hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me Me Me too!!

I havent gained anything but havent lost either and I've been binging on kebabs and wine while hubby has been off work. I'm going to get back on track as of Monday :D

Snuggle said:
Me Me Me too!!

I havent gained anything but havent lost either and I've been binging on kebabs and wine while hubby has been off work. I'm going to get back on track as of Monday :D

Hey Snuggle!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Do it girl! Finally have to meet for our walk! (Or just for a skinny latte) :hug: :wink:

can i join please???

i did SWn november and was loosing around 3-6lbs every week :shock: did sooo well but then since crimbo ive been well off track :cry: some how thnki weight more now than when i started :cry:

im around 15stone :oops: and 5ft 5, so i need to loose a good 4 may be 5 stone. but as a goal i want to loose 2 stone by november as it will be Christophers 2nd birthday and im going to do this for him. also we want baby number 2 but not at my weight now id be too ashamed to get preggo now :cry:

sooo i need ur help....keep me on the wagon, help me reach my goal ladies i need to do this :cry: :cry:

Rhian-welcome! I also need to loose 5 stone (6 would be great!) And I also want another baby but not with all this weight!

There is loads of support here-but main thing should be your determination! Tell yourself every single day why you want to do this! :hug:

And start by eating healthy!
I am currently on Tesco low gi plan. Worked great before I went on holiday and in went everything. Now back to normal :D

Good luck to you hun! :hug:

Hiya girlies :wave:
Have started back on my diet again today, had Cheerios for brekkie, having a wholemeal roll with ham for lunch and chicken and wholemeal pasta for tea. I'm off to the gym at 5 too :? Not looking forward to that but I know I will be really happy with myself afterwards :D

I went to the gym, I did 20 mins on cross trainer, 10 mins on bike, some tummy crunches and some light weights. I didnt use treadmill as I have a bad foot at mo so didnt want to hurt it more :) I'm pleased I made myself go :cheer:

Morning folks! Im in a good place! I jumped on the scales this morning and ive lost a 1lb! so im really happy after my extremely crappy month of weight gain due to bailey dying. So im feeling happy today. Hope to lose another pound before mondays weigh in.

I lost another 4 pounds tonight taking me to a stone after my bad fe weeks ive had!

hello :wave:

I too am on a diet :( Im actully lighter now than i was before i got pregnant, so im DETERMIND not to let it creep back on again (i lost all my babyweight after having beth really quickly....then i piled it al back on and ended up heavier than before i'd been pregnant :roll: :x )

Anyway, about 2 years ago i started off at 13st 7lb :shock: not good when you're only 5'3!! i lost about a stone, thn i obviously put the diet on hold when i got preggers with Izzie. Since ive had her ive gone from about 12st1lb down to.....11st 8lb!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Im so chuffed with myself but so worried about piling it all on again :( Hopefully i can stick to it this time if i keep poppingon here and telling you any progress i make :D

Ideally i'd love to lose another stone...or 2, lol, but lets be realistic, eh? If i could get to 10 and a half stone id be the most chufftest person ever :pray:

Hiya sazzylou :wave:

wow so you havent got loads to lose then like me :oops: but im sure you can get it off hunni and keep it off! :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hiya sazzylou :wave:

wow so you havent got loads to lose then like me :oops: but im sure you can get it off hunni and keep it off! :D

I hope so :pray: Even though i only want to lose a stone or 2, my problem is that i was a size 10 and about 8 and a half stone before i got pregnant with Beth so even now, even though its almost 7 years later i still feel like a big ugly fat cow :( I know i'll never be 8 stone again, but i mainly need to lose weight for my own self image, i just feel awful about myself :( All my friends are super skinny which doesnt help, lol, :shakehead: Anyway, heres to losing weight!!
cheers.gif

Hi girlies :wave:

Been neglecting this post lately :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry :hug: Its just was loads going on with Daniel being ill and stuff... He is better now:) The problem with me is, that I can stick to a diet when everyhting is good. As soon as life gets crappy-I need food. Like a hug from inside.

Gosh, i do need to stick to it :pray:

Hi sazzylou and welcome to the thread :hug: I wish I had your weight :cry: :D hehe
I need to loose about 5st :oops: :wall: Well, diet here we go! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back