need a reassurance

imntfry

Reaction score
hi all.. i'm 26 years old. this is my first pregnancy and i've always had anxiety on top of that, making me a little bit paranoid. i am 9 weeks pregnant, i had the previous ultrasound at 7w (2 weeks ago) everything looked good, we detected a heartbeat and i'm suppose to see my obgyn again on 31st which is around 2 weeks from now. but i've been feeling very anxious and i talked to my husband, my mom, and my close friend who's also pregnant and they said i should just wait for my next appointment instead of getting earlier scan, i talked to my obgyn too, and he said 31st is more efficient indeed. but honestly i feel like i can't wait.. ive been debating whether or not to go to hospital just to make sure everything is fine. my friend said i didn't have any bleeding, so it should be ok. but i searched on google and discovered a missed MC. i'm so afraid of the every possibility of having a missed MC (also chromosome abnormalities). in missed MC, it is possible to have a MC with no bleeding or cramping, even without any symptoms. i spent too much time looking for ways to prevent those two and its driving me crazy. i really hope i can stop feeling anxious when i get home from work and take some rest but it seems like a very hard thing to do

stress is definitely not what i want for my pregnancy, its not healthy for me (and the baby) but i can't help worrying a bit too much.. though i keep on telling myself bad things will be drifted away.

any feedback and consolation would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot

Do you still feel pregnant? MMCs only affect less than 1% of pregnancies. It is actually incredibly rare for your baby to die and your body to not notice. They seem more common because you hear about them a lot on these forums, but often the people on these forums come here because they need support after something like that happens. You've got nothing to worry about x

After having an mmc in Oct I'm pregnant again and I've been for a scan yestrday.
I feel more reasurred and I'm feeling so positive about this baby being ok.
My next scan wont be till my dating scan at 12 weeks. Not for another 5 weeks.
I know it's easier said than done but try to relax about it. The fact uve seen a heartbeat already is great news.
Try and find things to keep u distracted maybe read a book or go for walk etc.
The 31st wont be long coming around. Stick around the forums. I do find its helps with the journey off pregnancy u can speak to people at same stage and all going through same emotions .

hmm yeah i do still feel pregnant though i don't experience morning sickness, i feel really dizzy, constipated and very bloated during my pregnancy, thank you WinterWolf and TTC no 2 for your reply. i really appreciate it, i wish you good luck on your journey too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back