Need Reassurance

rbccreeves

Reaction score
Hi all I have my 1st scan in a weeks time and have been worrying ( since my 1st positive test) that i will get there and there will be no baby !!
I did 4 pregnancy tests begining of Oct and all said positive I went to see my doc and they didnt retest or anything just said the pregnancy tests are very accurate and congrats, I havent had any morning sickness or cravings just tired ness weeing loads, need loads of sleep an my breasts are very tender when the kids at work jump on me this week i have been getting a bit of discharge but no bleeding
Has anyone else experienced simular stuff and am i just being paranoid or am i right to be so anxious????

:oooo::oooo::oooo:

that is exactly how I felt when waiting for my scan with my first, despite ms :hug:
sounds all completely normal to me :flower:

awww hun, i was exactly the same. I did my tests and for the first few weeks felt nothing at all, until my sickness started. You have you tests and there will be a baby in there dont worry....its a very anxious time, iv been climbing the wall over xmas waiting for my next scan in 3 weeks time...its taking forever.

Just try to relax and enjoy been pregnant :) you will be fine.

congrats and good luck hun :)

xxx

I have my first scan tomorrow and i feel exactly the same. I have been saying since i found out i was pregnant that i am scared to go incase there is no baby there. from what ive been told most people feel like this so its normal but still soooo hard not to worry!!

Im sure everything will be ok for us. :)

good luck ladies, im sure you will both be fine :) its an amazing time we need to enjoy it :)
Katie good luck with ur scan tomoz hun xx

Hope your scans went well! I feel exactly the same!! The longer I go without AF the less worried I get but somedays I feel like doing another test cos Im worried I've caused all this fuss for nothing!

Hahahaa! That is sooooooooooo strange! I was the same the other day! I'll be off for my first scan in about 2-4 weeks lol! I'm nervous too! Xx

Hun, I feel exactly the same. I haven't even been to the doctors yet and didn't have any of these feelings with my daughter but this time I feel so worried - think it's just because I waited for my BFP for so long. Once you see your little bean on the scan I am sure that you will be feeling much better - not long to go :)

Try and relax and i'm sure everything will be fine xxxx

Exactly the same, I had my scan today and was totally astonished to see bubs wriggling about!! I've not had any morning sickness only nausea, sore boobs, aching pelvis and fatigue but those have started to wear off in the last week or so, so I was really starting to worry. I think I'm still overwhelmed by the scan today, amazing!

All sounds normal to me - enjoy your scan and post a pic - good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back