My ticker is back!!!!!

This is just amazing news. Absolutely fantastic. So so pleased for you and glad to see your ticker is back.

Michelle x

So, Gill...
In your original scan, did you only see one sack?
Was this current baby's one hiding? X

So in my first scan she said my sac was elongated which is abnormal. She could see like a second sac coming away from the main sac which she thought was the pregnancy start to miscarry and thought that was why I was spotting.

So in this scan my big sac is fine but there's still another sort of smaller sac separate to big sac which she thinks potentially could have been a twin. I think the first scan was just too early to see baby but I wish she had said that rather than, sac is empty, pregnancy is not viable and you'll prob miscarry soon.

Just shows girls there's always hope, sometimes the docs get it wrong!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Its sad to think you've lost, but lovely to know you've kinda gained aswell x

Awww fab news honey :) glad some of us ladies are getting some good news xx

Still beaming for you, did they give you a picture?

Yay!!!!!!! Fantastic news I'm so happy for you!!!! xxx

Yeah I've got 3 pictures but it never works on here when I try to upload, don't know why xxx

You can try sending to me if you want them uploading. I'll pm you my email incase you do x

oh i'm so so pleased for you, i was getting worried when we didn't hear from you. it must of been amazing to hear your little beans heartbeat, congratulations hun, i hope this is the start of good news for the tri 1 ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back