can anyone help?

bobbles

Reaction score
Hi, I had my first scan sunday at 12+4 she had difficulty scanning me as im a little on the chunky side, nothing was said when she was scanning me but when i came out the scan and got in the car i had a little read of my notes and the comment read "second sac seen no internal echoes" i have no idea what this means and what i can gather from google is that its vanishing twin syndrome. has anyone had something similar and then there were 2 babies at next scan or had the 2nd sac just gone? thanks in advance xx

surely the sonographer should have mentioned this if they were going into your ntoes knowing you were goung to read this. I would defo get in touchwith the mw or doctor if your worried or even for piece of mind x

Ive spoke to my mw and she cant understand why nothing was said to me she explained about vanishing twin but said because shes not really sure what they saw she cant expain to me what it is for defo, im just wondering weather anyone has been thro something similar xx

Didn't want to read and run hun. I don't have any experience with this but like you, what I know of it is what I've read on the internet. Def ask your GP or midwife for more info as you have a right to know about it and what it means. I can't believe she didn't discuss it with you at the time xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back