My ticker is back!!!!!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Sooooo.....

Our little baby has grown and we got to hear their heartbeat!!!!!

Absolutely delighted and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. The doc measured the baby at 6+4 and heart was beating at 126. She said last scan was just too early and that she thinks the sac and spotting problem has possibly been a twin that hasn't made it as she could see a sort of extra little sac today that had nothing in it. Have to go back for another scan on 7th of June to see if the other sac has fully come away or not.

I can't thank you ladies enough for all your support and kind words it has meant so much to me. Sorry I took so long to post an update, mind has been like mush all day. I really hope this kickstarts all the good news we badly need in tri 1.

Gill xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fantastic news - I'm jumping with joy for you!

xxxxxxxx

Omg that's amazing news I am so very pleased for you. My daughter was a twin I lost the other one at 10 weeks with a lot of blood but all came away fully with no problems after. Really am so happy for you x

Omg i have literally just burst into happy tears. I am so pleased for you- it's about time we had some positive news in tri 1!! Congratulations, must have been amazing to hear the heart beat xx

Wow so pleased for you. I was getting nervous when you didn't update your other thread. Sorry to hear that you may have lost one bean but so so pleased there's one hanging in there x

Wow I'm actually crying with happiness for you! Absolutely brilliant news! Let's hope the tide is changing and the good news continues from here! Really made up for you Hun xxx

Thank you so much girls, I'm so touched at how much everyone has been looking out for me. So glad I get to continue in tri 1 with you all.

At least I've been feeling like absolute crap for a reason xxx

oh i am soooooooooooo happy for you thats amazing!!!!! yay for some good news. I have my next scan 7th june too :) eeeeek xxxxx

Aww this is lovely news :) here's to the rest of your pregnancy being worry free xxx

Least you know why you feel like crap. If yor anything like me when you throw up you will smile at the sick lol x

YAY!!!!! Absolutely amazing news! Im so so happy for you x x x

Awwww hun I am so pleased for you, great news :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back